𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

June jerked up from her sleep. Gasping and heaving, sweat pooling around her forehead as she tried her best to breathe. Air, she needed air in her lungs. Her hands coming upto claw on her neck gasping.

She had seen him again. Felt his touch on her neck again and everything had turned into the ever repeating loop of pain and disgust.

Her hands fisted her bed sheets as tears dripped down her cheeks, body temperature going from hot to cold. She could feel his touch on her body utterly disgusting her. June stood up her feet dragging her to the washroom as she gasped and sobbed.

And as always she turned on the shower and waited for it all to wash away.

........

June smiled at the camera as the shoot went on. She was at a shoot for Vivienne Westwood's new collection. June loved the brand more than anything and the brand felt the same too as no matter how many celebrities wore the brands jewellery, their favourite girl and only ambassador still remained to be June.

June's hands shimmered with jewellery around her fingers and sitting prettily on her neck. She was wearing a corset like white dress with her hair falling upon her shoulder messily, her collar bones out on display with the brand's new collection.

"And...Done! That was a really good shoot June!" The director yelled as they finished it up. June thanking everyone as she went to change.

As soon as she was out of the packed crowd her smile slipped away and the blank look was back in place. She absent mindedely nodded along to whatever Mina and Dalmi were saying as she changed out of her clothes.

Everything around her seemed like white noise as she was dragged to the car to her next project. It didn't even feel like a second passed before she was getting pulled out of the car again and getting decked up for shoot once more.

June didn't even know when the day ended and she was back inside the walls of her house sitting on the couch and staring blankly at the tv screen.

What was she thinking? What was she doing a minute ago? She couldn't remember anything.

June got startled when she felt someone sit beside her and snap their fingers infront of her.

"Sarang?" Taehyun stared concerned at June. He had come inside the house alerting June about his arrival by calling her name only to find the girl staring blankly at a switched off television and not registering anything at all.

"Oh sorry, I just spaced out!" June broke out of her headspace flashing Taehyun her usual warm smile before coming to hug him.

Taehyun hugged her back, still concerned at the many times that June was spacing out these days.

"When did you come back?" He asked June.

She didn't remember, June didn't remember when she came back home, when she changed out of her clothes or when she found herself seated on the couch, so she tried her best to deflect.

"I'm soo hungry. I was waiting for you to come so we could eat!" June whinnied, Taehyun got confused at her not clearly answering his question.

He made way to the kitchen setting up the table, his mind working it's gears as he continued on talking to June, "How was your day today?"