𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

June had just landed in Korea after completing her months long world tour. But instead of getting a break to relax the girl was being rushed to more events. June held her Science book revising her syllabus as she made her way to the Netflix Korean headquarters. Dalmi unnie had received a job offer and June had accepted it without any thoughts.

Dalmi took the book and offered her the phone as they reached the doors to the meeting room. June's reading glasses were packed away and lenses were put on before entering the room. June bowed to the casts and directors as she entered.

Director Jang Young woo greeted the young idol before gesturing to her seat. This was a script read for the new show named, 'Sweet Home'. The shooting was supposed to start next year but the directors had been quick to get to work and had asked the cast to gather around and get familiar.

June bowed to the male as she took a seat beside him and he introduced himself. "Hello, My name is Song Kang. Nice to meet you."

June bowed back as she introduced herself to him and the female seated on her right, "Hello, My name is June. It's nice to meet you both too."

The girl from beside her smiled sweetly before introducing, "Hello, I'm Go Minsi. I'm actually a fan of your music."

"Oh really?" Both the girl got a little embarrassed chuckling before engaging in small talk, Song Kang also commenting here and there as they tried to read the script while getting to know each other better.

The script read finished by evening and soon June was getting rushed to dance practice for upcoming award shows and music festivals.

The whole crew practiced to their bones, sweat dripping down their bodies as the clock struck 2 in the morning when they finally decided to leave. Dalmi drove June to her apartment both the girls saying a tired goodnight to eachother before leaving.

Reaching home, June just had the energy to shower and cook instant ramen. Putting her phone beside her bed table with Taehyun on call as the girl tiredly ate her food. There was minimal talking between the duo as both of them were tired, halfway through her food Taehyun fell asleep making June disconnect the call and go to sleep herself.

5am, Dalmi was back shaking June awake with a new schedule in hand.

The cycle went on for weeks, June practically didn't even know what sleep and proper nutrition meant at this point. She was just busy working herself to her bone. Taehyun was in the same boat as her, both of them having a hard time to talk but somehow always sparing out atleast 15 minutes in their day for the other.

Then came September, June rested her head on Sangyeon's back as the older was standing infront of her. They were at the venue for Seoul Music festival and June was set to perform after The Boyz. She had been too tired waiting, to hold on her own weight, Sangyeon had been standing infront of her and noticed her tired state letting her lean onto him.

The Boyz were announced soon, Sangyeon softly separated himself from June before rushing to the show for his performance. June watched her friends perform cheering them lightly. Her own performance came soon as the boyz ran backstage, June cheering them before running to get in position.

September went away with Practices, shows and traveling.

Then came October the month set for variety shows. June didn't even know at this point in which show she was due to having ended up attending so many of them that the MCs all seemed the same. Her fans loved it though, they were living for every moment of June appearing on any variety. June appeared on Eric's Daebak show and the duo slept for an hour straight on the studio recording couch before actually recording the show.

June tried to cram in all the studies she could during the last month before the exams. And then the fated day came. The date was November 14th and June nervously walked to her school to give the Csat.

Media and journalists had been flocking around the exam centre when the car pulled up. June's grandma had sent her, her handmade Yeot for goodluck. June had also received lilies from Taehyun and goodlucks from all her friends and family. June conversed with the Media as she made her way inside. A journalist stopping her to ask a question.

"June have you studied hard?"

"I believe scores don't determine anything. Even getting any marks in the paper should be applauded."

"What if someone fails?"

"It was predestined fate. God already decided, there is nothing they could do."

The journalists all laughed at her comments before letting her go. June nervously walked inside, Jeongin coming to greet her before the exams began. The 01 liners talked for sometime Jeongin introducing June to Beomgyu and the trio talking about how they were all going to fail together.

The exam started at 8:40 with national language. June had went in thinking she knew nothing but by the time it was 10 am June had finished up her paper quite satisfied. The exams went on till 5pm. Dalmi picked June up after the exam, the girl waved bye to Jeongin and Beomgyu as she got in the car before getting rushed to the practice room for the practice of KBS world festival.

November 18 June sat in her car being taken to Chungwan. She read her scripts throughout the ride before getting pushed into the waiting room and get styled over for the performance. The waiting time had been killing her, everyone had left the waiting room to explore the venue. Dalmi unnie had went out to order food. June had been seated alone on the couch casually playing on the phone when Taehyun had walked in the room.

June had been beyond tired, and when June was tired she was always whining and clingy. She didn't greet Taehyun with the usual smiley Hello but just held her arms out from the couch.

Taehyun not knowing what to do walked into her amrs to give her a hug. June had been so induced by tiredness that she had completely forgotten to be flustered around her crush as she dragged Taehyun to the seat beside her before cuddling to his side. Taehyun felt himself freeze as June cuddled to his side closing her eyes. She was in such close proximity he felt his heart almost jump out of his body yet he remained still.

He hesitantly called out her name but upon no answer realised she had fallen asleep. A soft smile made its way to his face as he lightly held up his hand to brush through her brown locks. Taehyun let June sleep on his shoulder for almost an hour before finally waking her up as he realised his manager must have been searching for him.

June had tiredly separated herself from him. "I'm sorry, did I keep you long?"

He was supposed to answer 'no, it's okay you didn't.' He was supposed to say 'it's fine I'll be leaving now.' He was supposed to walk away. But instead he blurted out the most unexpected thing.

"I like you." There was silence in the room after the confession. June watched shocked as with a blank face Taehyun stood up before running out of the room.

The sleepiness was suddenly all out of her head as June realised just what he had said. Her hand made way to her mouth as she stood up with wide eyes. A loud squeal coming out of her mouth as she jumped around the room with a huge smile, giggles breaking out of her mouth at the Kang boy's confession.

"Oh she's lost it." YoungK commented after seeing June jumping around stupidly in her waiting room when he had come to visit not knowing the girl had just been confessed to.