𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

The couple mumbled in their sleep as the alarm rung. June groaning and burying her head in the crook of Taehyun's neck due to the loud voice.

Taehyun switched off the alarm turning to see the time, The clock displayed 6am making him sigh. It was time for work but June wasn't even close to letting him go.

"Sarang, I have work."

"Fuck work." June replied back clutching onto him tight before hastily running to the washroom and vomiting.

Taehyun realised the hungover symptoms kicking in and moved to the kitchen to set up the medicine and food.

June held her head as she moved to brush her teeth. Her eyes casually fell to the bathtub where the curtain was drawn making her frown. With hazy eyes she pulled the curtains not paying attention for a second before her eyes flashed back to the tub and she yelled out in fear.

Taehyun dropped the toast he had been making as he rushed to the washroom to check on June but door was locked making him bang his fists on the wood. "Sarang Open Up!"

To his horror it was the laugh of a male that answered him back, making chills run down his spine. "Pretty June won't be opening up anytime soon she's busy with me."

Taehyun had no idea who the man was but he could hear June struggling and rushed towards his phone to call the police.

June was being held captive by the man in her own house. She had pulled the curtains of the tub to come face to face with a guy casually leaning inside as if waiting for her. Once she had screamed he has stood up and placed his hands around her waist and mouth holding her captive near his body making her feel utterly disgusted.

June struggled against his hold making him turn her over to face him, her eyes teared up after coming face to face with one of her classmates from school.

"It's me June! Beomseok! You remember me right I always used to sit right beside your desk!" The male spoke excitedly as if reuniting with his best friend.

June but his hand making him hiss and loosen his grip from her mouth, "Get away from me! You- You stalker!"

Beomseok stared at her blankly his hands coming back to clutch June's mouth so tightly she was afraid he would soon draw blood from her jaw. His eyes filled up with tears as he stared at her, holding her in a voice like grip. "Stalker? Y-you think I'm a stalker?" He laughed then making tears slip out of June's eyes at his psychotic behaviour.

"I love you." He stopped laughing then digging his nails on her jaw as he came close to her face and spoke sternly as if etching those words in her skin, "I have loved you from the first day you stepped inside that classroom. I'm madly in love with you and you fuck my life by going around and kissing other men!" 

June tried to turn away as his lips made contact with her neck making her flinch and shiver in disgust, "Don't move or I'll slit your fucking throat."

June got rooted to the spot as he hummed against her skin looking up at her with fond eyes that scared her to her core, "I know everything about you. All I ever wanted was to for you to hold me like you hold him. To love me like you love him but you never even blinked in my direction. But I knew you are mine. You know you are mine right?"

June was frozen in the spot as he held onto her neck and forced her to nod making him grin like a maniac, "Why are you crying aren't you happy to be with me?"

He held his arms away from her mouth finally, coming up to wipe her tears seeing an opening to finally speak June yelled out immediately, "Taehyun! Tae-"

Last thing June heard was the banging on Taehyun's hands on the door before she felt something hard hit her head making her eyes roll back as her body went limb in Beomseok's hold.

Taehyun had called the police, he didn't care about the public finding about his relationship with June, or being involved in any investigation. He needes to save June and that was the only thought in his mind. He could hear the whimpers and laughs in the washroom, his hands fisting themselves in his hair due to frustration and panic.

He couldn't do anything, hopelessness washed ove rhim making him sink to his knees in panic and defeat.

"Taehyun! Tae-"

He ran to the washroom as he heard June yell, banging his fists on the door as tears of frustration slipped out of his eyes. There was utter silence on the other end.

The door to the house was burst open as police officials rushed in. Taehyun directing them towards the washroom as the broke down the door and barged in. The door went down and Taehyun came face to face with one of the worst sights he had ever seen in his life.

June's head was covered in blood and the stalker gripped onto her unconscious body mumbling incoherently.

"Mine. Mine. mine." Beomseok yelled as he was dragged away from June and cuffed by the police, Glaring at Taehyun who rushed forward to grasp onto June, tears slipping out of his eyes.

"Sir the paramedics should be here soon, we should take the patient outside." The officer urged him, as Taehyun held onto June's body tightly afraid to let go.

Soon the paramedics rushed in hauling June out of the house and to the ambulance, him hot on their tails. Taehyun faintly registered the officer telling him something, the receptionist at the building calling Dalmi and the paramedics asking him if he was someone related to June. But he was numb to all of the world as his eyes were glued onto June who was bleeding out on the bed, a sinking feeling setting in his body as he realised he failed to protect her.