𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Taehyun and June stared at the clothing lying at the floor near June's bed. He had rushed to June as fast as possible, slamming through the entrance door to find her curled up on her living room couch.

The girl had jumped from her seated position rushing towards Taehyun and clutching onto him for dear life. Taehyun had held onto her his hands running through her body to make sure she was fine.

June had shakily brought him to her room which was left untouched after she left it as it is and ran away. Taehyun had walked in, June had pointed out the hoodie and he realised how similar it looked to his own.

Taehyun moved forward to pick up the cloth when June held his hand and stopped him. Her head shaking fearfully telling him to not touch the cloth.

"It's okay, sweetheart." He soothingly spoke to her before lifting up the hoodie.

The hoodie was in June's favourite colour and even smelled like her favourite scent. Upon further checking Taehyun realised how even the brand was the one June was an ambassador for. It was soft and same in structure and size just like Taehyun's.

Taehyun tried to piece everything together. Was a person trying to pretend to be him? No not possible they wouldn't be anonymous then.

It struck him then, the person wasn't trying to be him, they were trying to replace him. His hands instinctively clutched onto June's. There was a person out there somewhere who knew June just as well as him. Knew about all her little antics, her likes and dislikes, knew her on the same personal level as him.

And was using the information to try and replace Taehyun's position in June's life.

"It's not safe..." He mumbled out, June leaning closer as she hadn't been able to hear him clearly.

"What is it?"

"Sarang maybe you should stay with your brothers for sometime." Taehyun turned towards June, enveloping her in his arms. He stared at her with concern.

His words were enough for June to not question anything and agree. She trusted Taehyun and his decisions, if he thought it wasn't safe then she should live in a more secure environment.

June stared at her piled up clothes, tugging at Taehyun's hand. The boy understood immediately taking a hold of the hoodie before throwing it in the same package it came from.

"Let me dispose of this." June trailed behind Taehyun as he walked out of the house to throw the cloth in garbage dump, she couldn't leave him alone, fear lingering in her mind for his safety.

Once inside Taehyun helped June pack her belongings, the girl had been too afraid to touch her clothes after that incident. He packed the clothes while June stored up the books and necessities in another bag.

When done she locked out her apartment before walking down to the basement where her car was parked. The girl had got her driving licence to film for a music video.

The idol couple did the precautionary action of covering up their faces with masks and caps so as to not get caught. June drove to her brothers house, hand in hand with Taehyun she reached the door before realising.

"I haven't told my brothers your my boyfriend."

Taehyun had been busy trying to protect his girl to actually think about the possibility that June's elder and protective brothers would be meeting him. He gulped before trying act cool and throwing his arm around her waist.

"I guess we'll reveal it today then." June looked at him concerned, not for herself but rather for his safety. She fished out the extra key she had to her brothers apartment before unlocking the door as Taehyun held up her luggage walking inside.

"Junny is that you?" Jaesook's voice came through the kitchen. There was only three people who had keys to the apartment him, Haru and June. As Haru was already home and the door had been opened through the clicking of keys it would have to be June.

"Yes Oppa, it's me." June slipped out of her shoes as Taehyun did the same.

There was pattering of feet as Haru heard the younger through the entrance. "Oh what brings the superstar home? Finally decided that idol industry isn't- who the fuck are you?"

June watched Haru glare at Taehyun as the younger tried his best to hold his ground and not panic. Upon hearing Haru's hostile words Jaesook himself came out of the kitchen and stared at the unknown boy in his living room.

"Aren't you an idol. I think I've seen you while watching Rang's award shows." Jaesook spoke thoughtfully looking at Taehyun.

Taehyun opened his mouth to agree but got cut off by a scoff from Haru, "he's an idol so what? Doesn't explain why he's inside our house with our baby sister."

Taehyun didn't get scared easily but Mae Haru was one scary dude and he was making him loose his composure minute by minute. June sighed taking the matters in her own hands.

"Guys," all males turned towards her, "I have some important stuff to tell you."

"You sure do." Jaesook said his eyebrows furrowed in confusion staring at the luggage by June's feet.

"First, this is Taehyun and we've been dating eachother for two months now."

"You are fucking with me."

June didn't take Haru's angry outburst in account as she continued, "And second, I'm not safe at my apartment so I'll be staying here."

"You are yet again fucking with me!" This time Haru was yelling, Jaesook held up his hand making the younger go silent as he turned towards June and asked in a serious tone.

"What happened?"

June told him all the details, Taehyun commenting her and there when it involved him. Once finished the brothers had completely different reactions. Jaesook looked calm and collected while Haru looked as if he was ready to commit murder.

"It's that shit of a company. It's all because of them. They can't even protect their artists"

"Stop it Haru we need to be smart here not get clouded by anger. If there is actually a situation of an obsessive fan then we need to take security measures."

"Of course we will take security measures! But that company. Oh I'm going to sell that company to him."

June turned to Haru at his words, "What? Who is he talking about? Oppa what do you mean?"

Jaesook sighed tiredly, "Junny ever since Haru saw you in the hospital he started working on a project of his own. You are our sister we don't want you to be unsafe. You need better staff and management."

"What are you guys talking about?"

"I'm the legal lawyer related to corporate dealings of Pledis aquisition."

June stared at Haru in confusion, "What?"

"I'm handling the legalities of selling your company to a stake holder June. I'm going to get you better treatment." Haru turned to June explaining all the words like a child.

June stared at him in shock. Completely speechless at the lengths her brother went to, to protect her. Jaesook let the duo have their moment as he turned to Taehyun, holding out his hand to the boy he spoke.

"Mae Jaesook, nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of my sister."

Taehyun shook his hand immediately, "Not at all. I care as deeply about June as anyone else. Of course I had to take care of her."

Jaesook stared at him, analysing the boy like one of his equations realising the boy was worth it he let a smile slip and spoke in a much more warm tone, "You'll fit right in then."