𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

June hadn't been able to talk to Taehyun for almost a week now. Whenever he called she was busy, whenever she called he was busy. And talking about something this serious couldn't be done over text.

June was hoping to meet the boy today, they were headed to Asian Artist Awards venue and Txt was part of the lineup. June was being presented on the award show as an actor rather than an idol but she could still somehow get herself to meet the boy, or so she thought.

Because as soon as June stepped out of the waiting room she's was getting dragged by Yeun and introduced to A-lister celebrities.

And then she was seated on her designated seat, Taehyun's seat far to her left with TXT, while Jinyoung talked to June and the girl tried her best to reply.

"Global hot rookie acting award goes to....Mae June!"

June got broken from her discreet staring at Txt's table by the announcement. She held Jinyoung's hand who decided to escort her as they made their way to the stage. June shocked and happy about receiving the award. She bowed to the MCs as they handed her the award before she giving her the mic for speech.

June looked around the stadium with a smile, her eyes falling on Taehyun's who despite trying to be lowkey was beaming wide and clapping a little too hard. Seeing him made her smile widen herself.

"Hello everyone, This is June. I want to thank everyone who stood by my side after the many hard times I had to go through," oh gosh the water works were going to make their appearance now, "I want to thank everyone for helping me over come my hard times. Thank you to the staff, managers and stylists. I also want to than Jinyoung oppa for supporting me throughout the shoot as well as Yeun unnie, Byeong Kyu oppa and director Kim Buying soo. I am extremely grateful for this award. Thank you."

June bowed to the audience before stepping away Jinyoung laughing and patting her back while escorting her to her seat. Byeong Kyu himself crying while embracing the girl. Dong Yeon who had been seated behind them had stood up crying and came towards them. He said how June made him emotional as all three artists laughingly cried while embracing each other.

"Looks like a crying party there." The MC commented making everyone laugh as the trio stopped crying.

After the awards ended June tried to find Taehyun but to no hope as he had already been escorted  away. She did find lilies though, waiting for her in her room. The usual ones by Taehyun signed under Ktae and the second one having no name.

June didn't feel comfortable this time taking the second ones, she abandoned them at the waiting room and only took home the one's signed by Taehyun.

It wouldn't be until December when the couple finally got to meet eachother. Taehyun had been trailing behind his group in the halls of the SBS building when he was suddenly pulled to the side in a waiting room. Before he could scream June had clasped her hand around his mouth and shushed him.

Taehyun's breath caught in his lungs when he spotted June so close to his face. The girl was looking to the side to check nobody saw them while Taehyun was staring at her wide eyed.

Wasn't the guy supposed to corner the girl to the wall, then why was June cornering him. After making sure no one was there June closed the door before turning back to Taehyun, she let her hand fall but did nothing to lessen the distance, not like Taehyun wanted her to.

Taehyun expected June to greet him, maybe say a hello but he was utterly suprised when June smacked him across the head while glaring at him.

"One *smack* whole *smack* month! *smack*"

"Ow ow stop it!"

June stared at him angrily before holding him by his collar making him widen his eyes, "are you insane?!"

"You haven't even seen how insane I can get Kang Taehyun! You can't just say I like you and then go MIA for the whole month! Nobody just confesses and then runs out of the room like a coward not even letting me tell you that I fucking feel the same way!"

June breathed heavily after finishing her angry rant, Taehyun silently hearing her talk but not speaking. June opened her mouth to reprimand him more when she was shut up by his lips on her. It was a soft kiss, a light peck before Taehyun pulled away. June realised just what had occurred and stared at the boy wide eyed.

There was a momentary silence between them as they stared wide eyed at each other before diving in together for more passionate one.

June's hands made way to his hair while Taehyun pulled her even closer by her waist. The kiss went longer than expected June's one hand dangling on his neck while the other continued messing up his styled brown hair. Taehyun smiled in between the kisses when he felt June's knees go weak and her body being supported by his hand on her waist while the other threading through her silky hair cradled her head.

"June, the practice starts in 5 minutes!"

The couple broke apart breathless when June heard Dalmi unnie bang her hand against the door to the room. She tried to step away but Taehyun had an iron grip on her not letting her go.

"C-coming!" June answered back before turning back to Taehyun who didn't take more than  a second to reattach their lips. Oh god, he was devouring her.

June tried to speak in between the kisses, "need...to..leave."

"Uhun," Taehyun just hummed while not stopping, he had finally got to kiss her he wasn't stopping anytime soon.

"Taehyun!" June whinnied making the boy chuckle as he finally distanced himself with his hands still around her. June was breathless as she stared wide eyed at Taehyun who was still looking at her lips. "Oh gosh How do you know to kiss like that."

Taehyun smiled at her words before chuckling and then laughing. He stared fondly at June, her lips swollen and hair messed up. He softly ran his hands through her hair putting it back in place.

"Sarang, will you be my girlfriend?"

June just stared before Taehyun realised she wasn't breathing, "oh god Sarang breathe!"

June slowly took in breaths before looking at him and fastly stuttering out her agreement. "Oh my god absolutely! No doubt. Definitely. Yes, yes, yes. Hell yeah."

Taehyun laughed tucking her hair behind her ear, "Slow down sweetheart."

June would have melted in a puddle of goo right there but was once again interrupted by Dalmi knocking on the door.

"Junny, we are getting late!"

"One sec!" June rushed to her vanity taking out clean wipe and her lipstick. She walked back to Taehyun before lowering his face and cupping his face to clean his lips.

"You ate my favourite lipstick."

"It tasted like peaches."

June blushed at his words before wiping his lips and reapplying her lipstick. She made to leave the room when Taehyun pulled her back softly kissing her forehead before smiling and letting her go.

"See you later, sweetheart."

June had to beat on her chest a few times to control it from slamming out of her ribcage.