𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

June set up the camera as behind her Hoshi discreetly locked the door so no staff would interrupt them.

The duo had been rejected when they asked about a drinking and mukbang live, so took things in their own hands and decided to do things their way.

The camera started recording as June ran back to her seat on the table beside Hoshi who was slowly unpacking the food.

Soon the fans started flooding in. Happy and excited about a June and Hoshi live.

"Hello everyone!" Hoshi spoke to the fans as June unpacked the drinks.

Alcohol being displayed to the camera made fans realise just what the live was about. June heard the staff knocking on the door getting alerted of their lives but the cousins were no way going to heed them.

"Since mine and June's birthday was a few days back we decided to do a live together."

June nodded before turning to the camera, "It's a mukbang live."

June and Hoshi slowly started eating the food as the live progressed normally with them having fun with the fans but after half an hour the drinks were opened and that's when the real thing began.

June was six shots in of Soju and Hoshi was beyond drunk as they giggled together.

"세상에 소리질러 I love you! 널 사랑한다고
나의 여자가 되어 달라고
눈부셔 Always you're my star
내가 널 지켜줄게
I can always you waiting for you"

June and Hoshi slurred out the Boys over flowers ost in their drunk state. Hoshi suddenly stood up and started doing a weird dance that June cheered him onto.

Fans were having a field day as June stood up but accidentally knocked her chair falling with it and laughing from her position on the floor as Hoshi clapped and jumped around the room laughing at her.

June yelled out of the blue before standing up and doing swag hands to the camera. The fans were having fun watching the duo drunk dance when the live ended out of the blue.

Dalmi glared at June as the girl rushed to her manager cuddling to her side. "Unnieeee why are you so beautiful?"

Dalmi tried her best not to smile as she helped Hoshi leave with his manager before clearing up the room with June trailing behind her like a baby dear.

"June I told you not to get drunk on live! Your a really crazy drunk, you might've spilled the beans about you and Taehyun!"

June gasped at Dalmi's words, her sweater paws coming up to her mouth to give a dramatic effect, "Oh my god Taehyun!"

June ran out of the room making Dalmi's eyes widened as she tried to run after the girl with the trash in her hands but lost the idol in the huge building of Hybe getting beyond scared.

'I'm loosing my job after this.'

Dalmi texted in the staff group chat to find June. Meanwhile the idol was on her way back to her apartment with Hyunsoo Driving her aware that she is drunk but unaware that she ran away from Dalmi. He casually drove her home after the girl asking him to drop her as she was a little tipsy as she said, But Hyunsoo Could literally see she was flat out drunk.

Once dropping her off at her apartment he quickly fled the place not wanting to deal with a drunk ranting and laughing June. He knew June would be in safe hands due to her boyfriend waiting for her inside, she had ranted non stop about this to him.

Taehyun had been sleeping on the couch when the door to the house was unlocked. He had gotten a few hours break from his schedule and decided to wait for his girlfriend to comeback home after work
So they could finally spend some time together. His eyes blinked open to watch June stumble inside the house nearly falling on her face in the midst of it.

"Sarang?"

"Hyunieee!" June cooed rushing forward to cup Taehyun's face who stared at her in suprise. "Oh my gosh you are so cute. I'm going to have a heart attack. Did you know heart attack rate in Korea is 27% ?"

"What...?" Taehyun trailed off, his cheeks squished in June's palms wondering where all of this was coming from.

June tried to side step to sit beside him in the couch but ended up missteping. Taehyun held onto her waist and dragged her towards him to stop her from falling finally understanding the situation due to the smell of alcohol.

June stared up at him wide eyed sitting on his lap comfortably, "I just fell for you."

She giggled after that as Taehyun held onto her staring with a fond yet concerned look, "Sure did, Sweetheart. Now let's drunk some water first okay?"

"Ooh did you know water is an inorganic element! I learnt this in school. My chemistry teacher was so nice I think I miss her. But I don't miss chemistry. I actually scored really bad in chemistry. But who cares, I think we have a lot of chemistry, don't you think? Chemistry is really tough though. Like what even is NaCl just say salt and get done with it. Oh Jongho is so salty, I told him he's like fruit ninja and he told me to stop embarrassing myself. Do i embarrass you? If i do you should tell me right now so that I don't in the future, you know?"

Taehyun let June ramble as he carried her inside the kitchen taking a water bottle before walking to their room. June was busy ranting and playing with his hair to be concious of the situation as he situated her on the bed before kneeling down to take off her shoes.

"Wait are you proposing? Oh my god Yes! I will marry you! Where's the ring? My birthstone is moon stone you should have that on the ring." June stopped talking after Taehyun was done taking off her shoes, her face incredibly serious as she stared at Taehyun, "Where's the ring Kang Taehyun."

Taehyun stopped midway while taking out the makeup wipes after hearing her incredibly stern tone, "Um June I'm not proposing yet."

June grew frustrated then throwing a hissy fit, "You don't have a ring? Your not proposing? Might as well breakup then if you can't commit to this relationship! I can't believe you don't want to get married, like it's giving red flags!"

Taehyun shut June up by kissing her. The girl immediately returning the action pulling Taehyun by his shirt collars onto the bed. June fell on her back as Taehyun hovered over her, his lips slowly trailing from her mouth to her jaw and then her neck.

After a moment Taehyun looked back upto June's face only to see the girl dead asleep making him chuckle. "Oh poor baby.." he mumbled slowly before situating June properly on the bed and cleaning her makeup.

He went around the house closing the lights, before going to the bedroom and closing the blinds to not interrupt them in the morning.

After clearing up everything, Taehyun himself sighed tiredly before crawling to bed himself and pulling June closer, who subconsciously threw her leg and arm over him trapping him like Koala as he clutched her just as tightly before drifting off to sleep completely unaware of the lurking shadow outside their house.