𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤

Hybe had acquired Pledis majority shares and did the first thing by suing the people who wrote death threats against her. June finally felt safe after the legal actions. Bang Si Hyuk had personally met up with Seventeen and June doing a detailed meeting about their creative freedom, something which made June beyond happy when she had the freedom to write her songs and concept as she pleased.

Haru had been heavily involved in the legal proceedings of Hybe that Bang Sihyuk just appointed him as their corporate lawyer making June all excited to work with Haru while the older brother was annoyed at working at the same workplace as her.

"Why do I have to work with the monkey?"

June remembered him yelling this to Jaesook while she cackled maniacally happy to irritate him in his office whenever needed.

June was also excited about her new agency building. She had moved out from her Pledis basement practice room to a much better and secure Hybe building which was 19 storeys tall making her feel like an actual superstar working in that building.

Taehyun had been beyond excited when he got to know about their practice rooms being just a hallway away from each other. He was all jumpy when June and her crew were moving inside the building, being all wide eyes and beaming like a little kid looking at his girlfriend.

Hybe staff had been better than Pledis staff. During the album shoot June had been given the authority to decide what Concept she wanted. Opting for an angel concept after a drunk video call with Haknyeon, the staff was all on board with her ideas ready to work.

The album was out in weeks and so was the MV. Now it marked the beginning of June's busy schedule once again. She was going to promote for atleast two weeks in Korea before leaving for her tour, meanwhile also trying to manage sweet home shootings in between.

June was excited as she was promoting at the same time as Ateez and Txt making it easier to meet her boyfriend and friends.

She sat in the waiting room as the stylists worked on her makeup. The door to the waiting room opened as Dalmi stepped inside rushing towards June and pulling her out of her seat.

"We don't have any time! It's time for your interview! Let's go!"

June was pushed out to the recording site where she spotted Yeun unnie and Bomin stood with Ateez and TXT side by side infront of the camera waiting for her. Before she could leave though Mina stopped her to fix her hair.

"Why are you dressed as an Angel?" Hyunsoo spoke from the side earning a confused look from her as she walked towards the front after Mina had fixed her hair. Hyunsoo trailing behind her, "Your literally a demon."

June gave him a blank look at his statement standing in between the two groups as Hyunsoo stood behind the camera, "Literally Die."

"Me when I see you and Sunwoo." Jongho spoke up from beside her earning a betrayed expression.

"I can't believe we meet after such a long time and you choose violence." June's body naturally gravitated towards Taehyun's on instinct.

They weren't even concious of the fact that there hands were pressed together side by side. It was as if instinct to close the distance between each other whenever near. Their muscle memory worked on its own even when they were busy talking with someone else in their own world's.

"Junny-ah I missed you." Yeun unnie draped her body to June's right side, making Taehyun aware just how close he had gotten to his girlfriend.

His eyes stared at June as she pet the hair of the older female and talked with Ateez. His mind short circuiting at her beautiful outfit and the pretty angel wreath.