𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

June started at the mic in her hand and blood seeping out of her shoes. She had finally given up.

Some time ago...

Despite alot of people telling her to not go on the tour June had went forward with her decision. She put on her dress for her last show. She had toured so far all around the world. She had got some hate comments here and there and yes maybe the stadiums hadn't been filled fully like her previous shows. Maybe she had gotten a few things thrown at her once in a while but the loyal fans had made up for it.

Despite some complications she had ended up enjoying the tour and today was her last show in Seoul.

The into played as the fans cheered and June took her position on the stage, Golden playing as the concert began.

June's smile faltered a little at the minimal crowd and the slightly less illuminated ocean but she kept on going as if it was all normal.

Halway through the show June rushed backstage for an outfit change. She changed her outfit quickly, searching for her shoes when one of the stylists stopped her.

"June! You are performing Apollo 11 next. Why don't you take your seat at the dangler I'll get the shoes for you."

June nodded immediately rushing to the side of the stage. Apollo 11 was performed by June while dangling meters above land. They had prepared a moon like structure for June to sit on as she sang the song from above.

June took her position barefoot on the seat before her shoes were given to her, as the performance was to begin any moment June didn't get to tie the laces tightly and just lightly slipped her foot in the boots opting to do it later, she felt something poking at her feet but decided to not care about it.

The song began as usual, June singing the lyrics beautifully while sitting. The transition from Apollo 11 to Plot twist began as the structure neared the stage, June was to jump from the structure to the stage as the back up dancers will begin the choreo.

As soon as the stage was near enough June made the jump and immediately felt one of the most stabbing pain of her life.

Her feet felt like they had been stabbed on. She realised now, that poking earlier had been pins in her shoes which upon the impact on her jump had completely stabbed into her feet.

She bit her lip at the unbearable pain, plot twist had one of the hardest choreo how was she to do it with such pain.

Dae, one her backup dancers which she was incredibly close with sidled up to her when she didn't move from her position to join them on the front.

Time was slipping if June didn't rush to the front they'll miss the beat and the performance would be ruined.

"June! What is it? You gotta hurry to the front!"

June turned her face towards Dae who immediately faltered at her tear stricken face, "Dae... someone put pins in my shoes."

The look of horror consumed the male as he saw the idol rooted to her spot to scared to move because of the pain. He wanted to help June but there were still one song left to perform after plot twist, instead he quickly motioned one of the female dancer to cover up as he moved behind the structure and carried June back up to the seat.

"Sit here, okay? There is no need to perform the choreo I'll handle it."

June nodded as she started singing, her tone slightly wobbly. Dae made his way to the front the rest of the dancers confused on what was happening as he suddenly started a dance break.

June could hear the staff through her in ear questioning her but she was in too much pain to comprehend anything.

Plot twist soon came to an end. June still in her seated position as the staff, crew and fans grew more confused.

The lights dimmed for the final song and guest stage. Dae immediately took to telling the rest of the dancers about the situation and then agreeing on improvising.

The last song was into the Abyss with Han. June saw him by the corner looking confused when not seeing her in her position for the choreo but instead of questioning her he quickly made his way to the structure too and sat beside her.

"Rang-ah aren't we supposed to be dancing?"

June couldn't speak much as she just pointed to her shoes and Han tried to control his shocked gasp at the blood seeping through the white shimmery shoes.

He grew concerned about the younger's safety, wanting to do nothing more but to rush her to medical assistance but she wasn't going anywhere before the show ended.

Instead he clutched her hand tightly and sang the song. He could feel the fans disappointment at them not dancing but he decided to not care about due to his friends situation.

As soon as the show ended Han spoke up on June's behalf leaving the fans confused. Not to attract attention the dancers flocked around the girl blocking her off the many eyes as Dae and Han helped her exit the stage.

As soon as she was backstage a concerned Dalmi appeared and nearly broke into tears at the younger falling to her knees and pulling off her shoes with a pained cry.

Somebody had plotted to hurt June. She couldn't handle it anymore, Dalmi got Dae to carry June as they rushed her towards the car and to the hospital.

Han stayed back, opting to call Haknyeon to call June's family.

After reaching the hospital and trying to discreetly get the girl inside, the doctor began the painful treatment.

2 hours later June started at her blood soaked shoes on the floor with her mic still clutched in her hand. Her family and friends outside worried for her and the internet painting her as a sweetheart or as an attention seeker.

Making her question, if it was actually worth it.