𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

The melody resounded around the stadium as wildflowers cheered and waved their Lightstick.

June had decided to do a cover of Welcome to New York for her first show of the concert in New York.

The dancers took their place as the screens drifted apart to reveal June. The crowd cheered at her appearance as she walked forward with her mic.

"Welcom to New York."

The crowd went wild at June's intro. The dancers took their place as June started singing the song.

"Hello New York!" June greeted the audience after the song ended, the crowd cheered loudly in response to June's greetings, June smiled a wide smile staring at the stadium with happy eyes, "Welcome to Celestial: The last chapter, first ever world tour!"

The yelling increased, June happily walked around the stage with her mic in hand staring at the audience and walking around for a better view, "Ah it's good to be back. You know guys, This is the first ever show of my world tour, I was born and raised for 4 year here in this city. So that's a good long history we've got going between us and I wanna say Thank you for a few things, first of all thank you guys for spending your Saturday evening with us despite being in the wild city of New York where you could've done anything else. Second, the tickets for this show, was sold out in under 10 minutes. This would be my first time to play back to back shows. Thank you so much for this?"

The crowd cheered wildly, June smiled before continuing, "Since the night is young let's not waste anymore time."

The intro to Young Luv started as the crowd cheered, June held up the mic as she walked back before kneeling to get in position.

The night went on with June singing and dancing soon the encore stage arrived June smiled excitedly at what she had prepared. The dancers took to transform the stage with the props as June talked with the fans.

"It has been so much fun, to spend my evening with my flowers but all good things must come to an end." The crowd yelled no loudly making her laugh, "It's been such a great honour to perform for you guys like this after months. For the last stage, i decided to present a gift for you guys. I called in some of my friends," the crowd started cheering loudly again, "They are having a tour in the States too." The crowd started yelling BTS understanding the situation.

June laughed as she yelled, "Give it up for, BTS Jhope and Jungkook!"

The crowd went wild as the melody to Homemade Dynamite began and the duo entered the stage. The trio ended up doing a weird handshake before laughing and performing the song.

The song ended as June went around running through the stadium giving high five to the fans and interacting with them. She made way back to the stage before giving the fans a flying kiss and then going backstage, the dancers and staff all cheered and patted her back as she rushed in. June ran to her waiting room to get rid of the sweaty outfit.

She had just stepped inside when her eyes fell on two huge bouquets of lilies lined up at her vanity, a smile broke out on her face as she walked forward before taking out the notes. The notes made her chuckle and suprised at Taehyun's words.

'Ran away from the hotel to watch your concert. Congratulations on your great show Sarang. You looked beautiful today. -Ktae'

June blushed reading the note over and over again, he had come to watch her show and that made her fall for him more and more, she looked at second bouquet wondering whom it was from but there had been no note. She assumed it must have been Taehyun as nobody else knew about June's favourite flowers as she had never spoken about it in media.

Without thinking too much she let the thought slip before quickly changing and going back to greet BTS Sumbaneim.