𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

June laughed as Hoshi suprised her while she was live with a birthday cake.

"Happy Birthday Junny, Happy Birthday Junny."

Following behind him was Vernon, Seungkwan, DK and Dino. June laughed as DK break danced while singing happy birthday. June turned in her chair as Hoshi asked her to blow the candles.

It was 10 June they say when June turned 18 internationally. June blew the candles as the boys greeted the fans.

"Hello flowers, this is June's favourite cousin Hoshi!" Hoshi did his usual pose horanghae to the camera as the boys shook their heads while June imitated the man.

"So what are your plans for today June? You are finally an adult!" Dokyeom asked the girl ruffling her hair while taking a seat beside her in the extra chair.

"Plans for today are scheduled shooting." As soon as June said that all the males groaned and expressed their disagreement.

"You don't work on your birthday ." Dino spoke.

"If you are Dino they you don't work the whole year." Seungkwan spoke making June and Vernon laugh while slapping each other.

Dino stared disappointedly at the older, "Are you sure we are in the same group?"

"Dino-yah it's not like I don't like you, your face is just always begging for me to say something like that to you." Seungkwan replied back as Dino touched his face making DK, Vernon and June loose it.

"What is wrong with my face?"

"Like everything." Hoshi's reply added fuel to the fire. June was almost breathless because of laughing.

June tried to calm herself down before speaking, "Hoshi oppa's birthday is also coming in 5 days."

"This is something I realised, June and Hoshi are so similar. And not just like personality wise but their debut story and preferences everything is so similar." Vernon spoke up gathering their attention June and Hoshi turned towards eachother as Seungkwan decided to do a rapid fire.

"Why did you join Pledis?"

"Because of ice cream." The duo answered at the same time as everyone grew shocked.

"Blood type?"

"B!"

"Favourite food?"

"Ramen!"

"Favourite artist?"

"Shinee!"

"Yah, you really are similar." Seungkwan stopped as June and Hoshi stared at each other wise eyed. Hoshi put a hand on his heart dramatically as he spoke, "are you...my soulmate"

DK and Dino started singing boys over flower ost something happened to my heart as June and Hoshi dramatically teared up and acted.

Seungkwan did the back up vocals while wiping his own tears while Vernon cried because of laughing too hard.