The Escape Plan

Peter and I both blushed and moved away from one another. We walked out to meet the others in the dining area. We all joined together and walked through the lunch line, having the lunch people place food on our tray. It looked like gross slop and I wasn't going to touch a bite. We sat at one of the tables as Rocket began to go over his idea for an escape plan.

        "If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get into that watchtower." Rocket pointed out. "And to do that I'm gonna need a few things... The guards wear security bands to control their in's and outs. It also will unlock this ones cuffs. I need one." Rocket said as he gesture to me.

        "Leave it to us then." I stated.

        "We'll take care of it." Gamora agreed.

        "That dude, there." Rocket said and we noticed the man he was referring to walking by us. "I need his prosthetic leg."

        "His leg?" Peter asked uncertain.

        "Yeah. God knows I don't need the rest of him. Look at him, he's useless."

        "All right." Peter shrugged.

        "And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel. Blinky yellow light. Do you see it?" Rocket asked.

        "Yeah." We all nodded.

        "There's a quarnyx battery behind it. Purplish box, green wires. To get into that watch tower, I definitely need it."

        "How are we supposed to do that, Rocket? It's in the middle of the room?" I asked.

        "Well, supposedly, these bald-bodies find you attractive. So maybe you can work out some sort of trade.." Rocket pointed out and Peter choked. We all turned and looked at him.

        "Sorry, ahem, food got caught in my throat." Peter coughed.

        "You must be joking." Gamora scoffed.

        "No, I really heard they find her attractive. You two, actually so either would do." Rocket shrugged.

        "I'm not using my body as means to get anything for anyone." I grumbled

        "Y/n's right. It's not an option." Peter stated and I looked at him with a raised brow. "I'm just saying... Look, it's 20 feet up in the air, and it's in the middle of the most heavily guarded part of the prison. It's impossible to get up there without being seen."

        "I got one plan, and that plan requires a fricken' quarnyx battery, so figure it out!" Rocket yelled at him. "Can I get back to it?" He looked at Gamora and I and we both nodded. "Great, thanks. Now this is important. Once the battery is removed, everything is gonna slam into emergency mode. Once we have it, we gotta move quickly, so you definitely need to get that last."

    Suddenly the lights went down and we looked towards the box, where the battery was located. Groot was looking at us all with a smile offering the battery to Rocket. Alarms started blaring and lights were flashing and we had to move quickly.

        "Or we could just get it first and improvise." Rocket said annoyed.

        "We'll get the armband." Gamora stated.

        "Leg." Peter called.

    Drones started flying in and surrounded Groot while he stood in the center of the room. Gamora and I were fighting our way through prisoners to get to one of the guards. Explosions started going off and prisoners ducking for cover as Groot was fighting off the drones. Sending bullets and debris flying around the prison. Gamora and I avoided everything the best we could, fighting off lower ranked guards, until we finally caught one of the guards with a band. Gamora trapped him with her leg around his arm and he grunted in pain.