562

Chapter 562 Chapter 561, Baby Liuyue Going to School 2

  Several people looked at the parts in Chu Liuyue's hands, especially his white and tender hands with meaty dimples. They really wanted to ask Chu Liuyue a question, how did he pick out the parts that they couldn't get rid of with his bare hands?

  I heard that the God of War likes to dismantle mechs. Could it be that his son likes it too?

  "How else to dismantle it?" Chu Liuyue looked up at several students and asked.

  "Break up." The biggest one said subconsciously.

  Chu Liuyue let out a groan, and began to dismantle the parts. In more than ten minutes, a large machine was dismantled in pieces, and no good piece could be found.

  The youngest one, staring at Chu Liuyue, said with bright eyes, "Your hands are easier to use than a machine."

  Chu Liuyue curled her lips, "It's boring."

  It's not challenging at all.

  "..." The four of them looked at Chu Liuyue speechlessly at the same time. What kind of monster is there in their class?

  "Do you dismantle things like this in your family business?"

  Chu Liuyue nodded, "Well, I have a lot of robots in my house, so I just dismantle and play when I'm bored."

  "Don't your parents beat you?" One of them asked in surprise.

  Chu Liuyue shook her head: "Why did my dad beat me?"

  "The robots in your family are all useful, right?"

  Chu Liuyue thought for a while before nodding: "It is useful, but I disassembled and assembled it, although Papa said, the things I assembled can't cut rice, can't go to the battlefield."

  "..." Can you still play like that?

  Staring at Chu Liuyue's small head, the four of them couldn't help but want to take his head apart and see what's inside. He was only three years old and could disassemble and assemble robots.

  They were already called geniuses, but only now did they realize that the little guy in front of them was a fighter among geniuses.

  Compared with him, they are all scumbags.

  "We will dismantle together in the future."

  "Okay." Chu Liuyue nodded.

  It seems that school is not fun.

  After school in the afternoon, several people saw that no one came to pick up Chu Liuyue, so they took the initiative to invite: "Shall we take you back?" Chu   Liuyue shook his head,

  "No, I'll go home by myself."

After a moment, it becomes a car.

  "It's so cool, where did you buy this?" The children looked at Chu Liuyue with bright eyes, they also wanted such a car.

  "My dad prepared it for me, and you want it too?"

  "I think, with a car like this, we can go home by ourselves." Who needs someone to pick it up.

  They are not children.

  "I'll go home and ask my daddy to see where he came from."

  "Okay."

  After bidding farewell to them, Chu Liuyue went back to the villa, and when she got back, she saw Chu Li sitting on the sofa, talking to the people beside her What.