161-170

Chapter 161 Chapter 161, Not Interested

  "Ah." Gu Mingyue fell from a height, her face contorted in pain.

  "Damn, don't let me know who made it, or I'll kill him." No matter how well Gu Mingyue recuperated, she couldn't help but swear.

  It hurt her to death, she fell from such a high place, and she didn't fall to her death because of her good health.

  "Mingyue, don't worry about this for now, you turn your head first."

  Gu Mingyue was taken aback by Xiao Ai's words, turned her head in doubt, and saw something behind her.

  This place looks like... an underground palace?

  This dungeon seems to be interesting.

  Gu Mingyue got up from the ground and patted the dust that didn't exist on her body. The corners of her mouth were slightly curled up. When she got here, she naturally wanted to take a look.

  When Gu Mingyue was exploring the underground palace, Chu Xun stood in front of Chu Li with a pale face.

  Shen Wei and the others didn't even dare to show their air.

  "The girl told you to wait here, but you just waited here? Did I ask you to protect her, or to protect these trash?" Chu Li's eyes were filled with gloom.

  Knowing that he was wrong, Chu Xun lowered his head and dared not speak: "Take them away, it's an eyesore."

  "Yes."

  Chu Xun didn't dare to make Chu Li angry now, so he took all these people away.

  Chu Li followed the direction Chu Xun said.

  When he saw the big pit in front of Yun Muxiang, he jumped into it without thinking.

  Looking at the hidden world in the cave, Chu Li frowned, what's going on? Something feels weird here.

  "Master, in front." Liu Guang said suddenly.

  Chu Li chased after him, and after walking not far, he encountered a creature that looked like Zerg and Star Beast, but didn't quite look like it.

  There is no response from a living body, but it can move freely, not to mention strong defense, and it can't be killed.

  This made Chu Li a little unhappy. He was too busy looking for Mingyue to waste time with such ghosts.

  On this side, Chu Li was blocked by creatures of unknown origin, and on the other side, Gu Mingyue was dragged away by a monster that suddenly appeared.

  Feeling the burning pain on her back, Gu Mingyue's eyes were full of haze. Since she came to Starworld, she has never experienced this kind of pain again. This ghost thing really pissed her off.

  Enduring the pain in her back, Gu Mingyue wanted to see where the monster was trying to drag her.

  After an unknown amount of time, Gu Mingyue felt that she had finally stopped.

  He stretched out his hand to grab the thing that was still wrapped around her body, pulled it hard, and it broke directly.

  Getting up from the ground, Gu Mingyue looked at this strange place everywhere.

  Gu Mingyue felt cheated when she saw the coffin in front of her.

  coffin?

  Walking over and looking at the person in the coffin, it was an old man who was dying. When she approached, the old man suddenly opened his eyes, which startled Gu Mingyue.