561

Chapter 561 Chapter 560, Baby Liuyue Going to School 1

  Chu Li sighed, and said with a worried face: "It's just such a son, what if he doesn't spoil him?" his son.

  And the age difference between him and his son is really small, he can play with his son many times.

  His son's mech operation and physical skills were all taught by him.

  And he found that his son was too similar to him when he was a child, not in appearance, but in character.

  Even grandparents said that the son and his character were carved out of the same mold.

  Gu Mingyue coughed lightly, with a persistent smile in her eyes: "Second brother, I remember that when I was just pregnant, I knew it was my son, and you despise him as much as you want.

  " No matter how long you have been married, you will have children." Thinking about it makes me feel aggrieved.

  "Then do you want a daughter?" Gu Mingyue asked curiously.

  "Don't give birth to a daughter, give birth to a son." Chu Li said without thinking.

  "Why?" Gu Mingyue asked in surprise.

  Does the second brother not like his daughter?

  "Give a daughter, and when we grow up, we will be snatched away by other people's brats. When we give birth to a son, we will go snatch other people's daughters." Chu Li looked at Gu Mingyue and said seriously.

  The corner of Gu Mingyue's mouth twitched, she was thinking too much.

  The two were chatting about the child, Chu Liuyue woke up, rubbed her eyes and went downstairs: "Papa, mama."

  Seeing his son waking up, Chu Li waved at him: "Son, come to daddy, daddy has something to say to you." Something."

  Chu Liuyue heard Chu Li say that she had something to tell him, so she woke up and ran to Chu Li, "Papa, what do you want to tell me?" "The school your mother built has

  a There are only four people in the class, and everyone is a genius like you, do you want to go and see?"

  Chu Liuyue tilted her head and looked at Chu Li: "Is it fun?"

  "I don't know about it, you'll have to see it yourself." Chu Li would not lie to his son that it was fun just to let him go to school.

  Gu Mingyue and Chu Li saw that he didn't speak, didn't rush him, didn't bother him, and just quietly waited for him to make his own decision.

  In the end Chu Liuyue nodded: "Then I'll go and have a look. I'll go if it's fun, and I won't go if it's not fun. The teacher is not as good as Papa."

  Chu Li rubbed his son's head fiercely, brushing his son's limp hair After making a mess, he let go: "Okay, will you go tomorrow by yourself, or will Dad take you?" "

  I don't want Dad to take you there, I will take Dabai by myself." Chu Liuyue shook his head decisively, he didn't want Dad to take him there.

  "Okay."

  In this regard, they all respected Chu Liuyue's own decision.

  So the next morning Gu Mingyue made some biscuits for Chu Liuyue and put them in a box, and prepared a schoolbag for him to carry on his back.

  "Ma Ma, where's Papa?" When Chu Liuyue was about to go out, she didn't see Chu Li, so she raised her head and asked.

  "Your father is outside, and he said he has a gift for you." "