171-180

Chapter 171 Chapter 171, Dismantling the mech has to be done from beginning to end.

  Bullied his girl, and even went outside to play? This is without any psychological burden, or do you think that his girl dare not do anything?

  Playing with his fingers, Chu Li turned around and walked towards Liu Guang. Seeing this scene, the head of the   Xing family

  knew that Chu Li was really angry, and quickly turned his head to look at the people around him: "Stop him quickly."

Start the mecha to stop Chuli.

  Chu Li squinted at the person standing in front of him: "Get out."

  He just came to trouble the Xing family today, and he didn't really want to implicate others.

  But if they are shameless, he doesn't mind breaking their legs.

  Those who stood in front of Chu Li were a little flustered and did not dare to confront Chu Li head-on, but he couldn't stop if Patriarch Xing said.

  Chu Li nodded: "Very well, it's been a long time since I abused anyone alone."

  Before they could react, Chu Li twisted his wrist and struck directly without any hesitation.

  With one punch, a big hole appeared in that mid-level mecha.

  It's not over yet, when I looked again, Chu Li had already grabbed the arm of the mech, and with a strong force, Ji's arm was torn off and thrown aside.

  "I...I let it go." The owner of the mech whose arm had been removed panicked.

  If this continues, his mecha will be completely scrapped.

  "When I dismantle the mecha, I always have a beginning and an end." After Chu Li finished speaking, he continued to work. The people next to him watched the parts of the Ji family being dismantled one by one.

  First the arms, then the legs, and finally the head.

  There were really no good parts, and he didn't even use any tools, so he just picked out the parts one by one with his bare hands.

  Chu Li played with the energy box in his hand, and looked at the person who fell out of the cockpit of the mecha: "I will never disassemble the mecha and leave it intact."

  Patriarch Xing looked at Chu Li with a pale face. He had also heard that Chu Li would dismantle the mecha before, and there were no good parts when he dismantled it. He used to think that this was a bit exaggerated, but now he knows it after personal experience, what exaggeration? There is no such thing at all.

  He really dismantled the mecha with his bare hands, Chu Li... How powerful is it!   Standing in front of Liu Guang, Chu Li said lightly, "Liu Guang   blasted

  me here.

  " Looking at Chu Li gloomyly, damn it...   Chu Li bombarded the most important place in their house.   "Chu Li, don't go too far." He didn't believe that no one cares about Chu Li.   The head of the Xing family contacted Xiang Ning, the head of the council: "Chu Li, the head of the council, blew up our house."   "Why did you make him angry?" Xiang Ning asked while he was busy.   It's just a family!   "??" Patriarch Xing, who contacted the chairman of the council with anticipation, was at a loss and didn't understand the situation at all.   What's the matter?   "I know everything about it before. Gu Mingyue is Chu Li's fiancée. It's fine for Xing Yu to molest her. He's still slandering her on the Star Network, and her apology is so insincere. The bombing of your family is also your own fault. Also, Chu Li You are not such ignorant people, your family was bombed, you must have offended him, I can't control this matter, I want to find a solution from Chu Li." After finishing the communication, he didn't even give Patriarch Xing a chance to speak.   Qin Hao stood behind Xiang Ning: "President of the Council, I think the Second Young Master is even stronger."   "Xiao Li has always been very powerful."