1-10

Chapter 1 001, Gu Mingyue

  "The vital signs disappear."

  "The binding of the agriculture and business system begins."

  "3"

  "2"

  "1"

  "The binding is complete, looking for a suitable carrier."

  "The search for the carrier is successful, and the soul fusion begins. "

  ...

  Gu Mingyue slowly opened her eyes, and at the same time as she opened her eyes, a large number of memories appeared in her mind.

  After receiving the memory, Gu Mingyue was speechless, she never thought that she would come back to life after death.

  "Hi host, let me inform you that your lifespan is only one year left, if you want to continue to live, please earn the currency of this time and space, and star luck points to increase your lifespan." When remembering, a blunt and immature voice appeared in my head.

  Gu Mingyue was taken aback for a moment, and then asked: "What is star luck?"

  "In your era, it is fan value. You have to make many people like you. As for the currency, it is star coin, 100,000 star luck value. One million star coins, which can have a lifespan of one year, are also left to you by the original Gu Mingyue."

  Gu Mingyue nodded to show that she knew.

  "What are you? The optical brain in the novel?"

  "No, I'm an agricultural business system."

  Gu Mingyue's eyes flashed a doubt: "Agricultural business system? What is this?"

  "It's just a system, inside the system There are all kinds of seeds, ranging from fruits and vegetables, flowers and trees, to all kinds of agricultural robots, and the currency you earn needs to be planted."

  "Planting? Does it mean farming?"

  "Yes, planting Of course, you can also sell the fruits and vegetables you grow into the system, but the price given to you in the system will be a quarter less than outside."

  "..." Is this system that bad?

  In this way, she can sell one hundred star coins outside, but only 75 star coins when she sells them to the system? It doesn't feel like a good deal.

  "Show me the system mall."

  Soon Gu Mingyue saw everything in the system, and she really got what she wanted, and an agricultural robot cost 150,000 star coins.

  Soon Gu Mingyue saw something in the system, and that was Xi Yang.

  A flash of thought flashed in Gu Mingyue's eyes, and then she said, "I see, I'll   sort out the memory of the original body first, and don't worry about it in a year.

  "

.

  In my memory, there was a barren mountain in the original body. Because the area was too remote, the country did not develop there.

  There are several hills there, and beyond that there is a large wasteland.

  Well, she happens to be farming, so here it is.

  No matter how abandoned the mountain land is, with the help of the soil, it can be turned into a treasure land, she is not worried about this.

  With the robot around, she doesn't worry about her own planting.