211-220

Chapter 211 Chapter 210, if you give it early, you will be fine? 4

  Gu Qian suddenly widened his eyes, looked at Gu Mingyue, gritted his teeth and said, "Gu Mingyue, what do you really want? That's your brother, what good will it do you to deal with him?"

  "My mother didn't give me a brother, As for what is good for me and makes me happy, it's that simple." Gu Mingyue said indifferently.

  Gu Xu is not a good person, she will not blame herself for ruining Gu Xu.

  Gu Xu has done all sorts of bad things, relying on his talent to do well, when he was in school, he injured and disabled many people with better talents than him, just because those people took away his halo.

  He did this kind of thing no less than five times, and the five geniuses were destroyed by him, just because the five people were all civilians, had no background, were injured, and disabled, so they could only swallow their anger.

  If Gu Xu was that kind of person, she wouldn't do anything to Gu Xu.

  "Oh, by the way, I've found quite a lot here. How about I show you what Gu Xu did at school?" Gu Mingyue looked at Gu Qian with a half-smile and asked.

  Huang Shan looked at Gu Mingyue in admiration, this is too powerful, when will he be so powerful?

  He knew about Gu Xu, and the incident at that time was quite big, but they were all suppressed by the Gu family. Those who were ruined are probably living a miserable life now.

  Only places like Banhuang Xing can allow them to survive, right?

  He was obviously the proud son of heaven, but just because he met Gu Xu, he became a waste.

  If Gu Mingyue really went to trouble them, then Gu Xu would definitely go to the interstellar court, and maybe even go to prison. After all, if Gu Mingyue made a move here, even if Gu Qian had great skills, he would not be able to use it.

  Gu Qian was trembling with anger, but there was nothing he could do about Gu Mingyue.

  Not to mention whether the Gu family's children can beat her, but Chu Li behind her can kill the entire Gu family.

  Is it really only to give things and money to Gu Mingyue?

  But if Gu Mingyue's mother left her something, if she gave it, the Gu family would shrink by at least half.

  Gu Mingyue was not in a hurry at all, she just waited quietly.

  "I'll give you two minutes to think about it. Don't fool me with anything. I know what my mother left for me." Gu Mingyue closed her eyes and rested. care.

  "You... 100 million, and those things take time."

  "Half an hour." Gu Mingyue gave a bottom line time, which made Gu Qian unable to do anything he wanted.

  Gu Qian didn't speak, but frowned, and looked at Gu Mingyue: "After taking these things, are you sure you won't trouble the Gu family, and won't let other people find it?"

  "Of course, but the premise is that the Gu family don't come to mess with me ." ." Gu Mingyue nodded, but the ugly words need to be said first.

  "Okay."

  Gu Qian began to contact the people below, 100 million in funds, and things left by Gu Mingyue's mother.

  Half an hour was barely enough for Gu Qian to sort out these properties.