91-100

Chapter 91 091, Is fiance enough?   Chu Li gradually became dangerous, and the people in the room felt their backs getting cold, Xiang Ning was shocked: "Chu Li stop, this is Gu Mingyue's place, do you want to

  destroy her house?"

The people here can't bear it just by releasing their mental power.

  They didn't face Chu Li's coercion directly, and they all felt chills all over, let alone Mr. Gu and the others, especially Mr. Gu, who almost couldn't stand still.

  Xiang Ning's words are more or less useful to Chu Li, not because Xiang Ning is so important, but because this place belongs to Gu Mingyue and cannot be destroyed. Once he loses control, let alone this room, maybe this place will be destroyed. It was completely destroyed, and none of the people here would even want to live.

  Chu Li looked at Mr. Gu coolly: "I want Mingyue to go back home, are you worthy? Mingyue severed ties with you when she was ten years old. If you don't know what's good, then I'll let everyone see how your Gu family cut you off." He killed his own child."

  Gu Qian's face changed drastically, and before he could say anything, he heard Chu Li say, "Of course, let everyone see how the Patriarch of the Gu family helped one daughter and ruined another. Three years ago, Mingyue scolded like that, is Gu Qian happy?"

  Gu Qian looked at Chu Li tremblingly, his eyes were full of shock and fear, how did he know?

  But Gu Qian knew very well that if these things were really exposed, it would be the end of him, let alone the Gu family.

  "Chu Li, what capacity do you use to manage Mingyue's affairs?"

  What identity?

  Chu Li smiled flamboyantly: "Mingyue's second brother, Mingyue's fiancé, is this enough?"

  "You..."

  The other people in the room seemed to have heard some terrible news. This Gu Mingyue turned out to be Gu Qian. daughter? And when Gu Mingyue was ten years old, apart from cutting off ties with the Gu family, Gu Qian actually ruined his own daughter?

  They regretted offending Chu Li just now, but now that they think about it, they should all have a chance, but the Gu family has no chance at all.

  Worse than them.

  "I want to see him."

  Chu Li shrugged indifferently, and contacted Gu Mingyue with his optical brain.

  "Mingyue, the Gu family wants to see you."

  "No, if they're here to discuss cooperation, it's fine to talk to you. If they're here to let me go back home, they can leave." Gu Mingyue's voice did not have any ups and downs. No joy, no sorrow, as if the Gu family members were strangers to her.

  Mr. Gu's face turned pale: "Gu Mingyue, you are from the Gu family."

  "Ten years ago, but you were expelled from the Gu family at that time. I haven't spent a penny from the Gu family these years. As for the gift of childbirth, it ruined me three years ago." Qianqian, kill me in three years and let him go, we have already cleared up."

  "As long as you look back on the heir of the family, you will be the heir."

  "You think I care about it?"

  "Second brother, I don't want to see them, and I don't want to cooperate. It is necessary, let them not take a step into Tal Star in the future." Gu Mingyue didn't want to continue to entangle with the Gu family, so she directly expressed her thoughts: "Oh, by the way, no one from the Gu family is allowed to take a step into Tal Star "