81-90

Chapter 81 081, Make them happy for two days

  081,

  Xiaowei knew that Gu Mingyue would not be able to deal with it alone, so she found out Gu Mingyue's enemy on Xingwang.com.

  Looking at Xingwang.com, it said that Gu Mingyue had a grudge against Gu Yuan, and that was the eldest lady of the Gu family.

  Heh, people from the Gu family should be qualified to deal with Gu Mingyue, right?

  Gu Yuan was trapped at home by his family, unable to do anything, he could only browse the news of this star network in boredom, so as to see how Gu Mingyue was doing.

  When she saw the news from the private message, the corners of her mouth curled up slightly, Gu Mingyue, Gu Mingyue, you actually have today.

  Two days later, the news that Gu Mingyue bullied the weak and squeezed the wages of the poor went directly to the number one star network. There were still pictures and the truth, even when they knelt down, Gu Mingyue never let them go.

  When Gu Mingyue saw the news, to be honest, it was really hard to say.

  This Xiaowei really wanted to die.

  But this time she was smart, and she knew that it was good to find someone else to deal with her.

  It's just okay, after doing so many things, it will only be retribution on herself in the end, do you really think that if you just let it go, you won't have any defenses?

  It's ridiculous.

  And the person behind this is Gu Yuan, right? Then there is no one who can't see her well, and who can't wait for the opportunity, except for Gu Yuan.

  Gu Mingyue didn't get too angry, but Mr. Chu Li got angry.

  "Second brother, don't be angry, just wait and see how I deal with them." Gu Yuan was very smart this time, and she even knew not to confront her head-on, which surprised her very much.

  "Mingyue, what on earth are you thinking? You don't even look at what people on Xingwang say about you." Chu Li really hated Gu Mingyue's indifference, and he was in a hurry here, but this girl Fortunately, there is no rush.

  "I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry, so the people who scolded me scolded me now, and then apologized obediently to me." Gu Mingyue snorted coldly, and stopped by.

  "It seems that you have your own ideas, so I won't say much, just say what you need."

  "Don't worry, I will definitely not let you go."

  Chu Li, who was dealing with work, suddenly heard this sentence I feel a little creepy, what this girl said is creepy.

  "Speak well."

  Gu Mingyue said that she was innocent. When did she not speak well? Does she mean anything else?

  "Hurry up and get rid of the person, it's annoying to see." Seeing the things on Xingwang getting bigger and bigger, Chu Li was really upset.

  Gu Mingyue hummed: "Wait two days."

  "Wait another two days?"

  "Of course, let them be happy first, so as not to say that I bully others, it's not good." Gu Mingyue smiled, but did not bring any smiles.

  "It's up to two days."

  Gu Mingyue didn't wait until the third day after saying two days, and released the video late at night the next day.