201-210

Chapter 201 Chapter 200,

  How could Mr. Gu take care of Huangshan while watching a play, and said sarcastically: "This is your own business, what does your carelessness have to do with me, 50 million, you can figure it out yourself, as for your favor Pay it back, we don't need to contact you from now on."

  After speaking, he ended the communication immediately, such a merciless move made Huang Shan's eyes widen, and he looked at his optical brain in disbelief.

  Gu Mingyue looked at Huangshan calmly: "How is it?"

  In fact, Gu Mingyue wanted to ask, are you satisfied with the result? But seeing his distraught look, Gu Mingyue decided it was better not to make trouble.

  Huang Shan's eyes were full of gloom, and he looked at his hands firmly: "Heh, the Gu family is really good."

  He helped the Gu family so much, and they even said they would just throw him away. This speed is really not too fast. Soon.

  Seeing him like this, Gu Mingyue was really a little worried about exposing his popularity to good or bad.

  "Are you okay?"

  Huang Shan shook his head: "I'm fine."

  What could be wrong with him?

  He thought it was Gu Mingyue and the others who said it wrong before, that the Gu family was not such a person, but now it seems that the Gu family is not only such a person, but this kind of thing of killing donkeys is very smooth.

  His eyes are filled with gloom. Although Huang Shan is not a good person and not that smart, it is not yet the turn of these people to bully him.

  Those in the Gu family deserve to die.

  Gu Mingyue let the person go, looked at Huangshan who was leaving, the corners of her mouth curled up slightly.

  "Boss, are you sure Huang Shan will trouble the Gu family?" After all, Huang Shan is only one person.

  Gu Mingyue laughed loudly, looked at Bernie and said meaningfully: "Bonny, the hatred of a person is terrible, especially after being deceived and abandoned."

  Bernie thought about it carefully, if he had encountered this incident today, he would probably be able to kill that group of people.

  "That's true."

  Chu Xun looked at Gu Mingyue, and suddenly said, "It's a good way to borrow a knife to kill people."

  "Thank you for the compliment."

  "..." Chu Xun glanced at Gu Mingyue, he didn't seem to be complimenting?

  But their future second young lady is indeed very powerful.

  "It's very late now, go back to sleep." Gu Mingyue waved her hand, turned and left.

  When they turned around, no one saw the strange light in her eyes, and hoped that Huangshan would not disappoint her.

  Back in the room, leaning on the bed, Gu Mingyue had deep thoughts in her eyes. The Gu family gave her such a big gift, and she had to return a gift anyway, otherwise she just didn't feel right.

  But what to do?

  Gu Mingyue was a little confused, how can I let the Gu family know the pain?

  This is a problem.

  After thinking about it, Gu Mingyue contacted Chu Li.

  "Girl is still so late?"