61-70

Chapter 61 061, the ancient earth is beautiful

  Gu Mingyue poured a cup of tea for Chu Li: "Would the president of the council say anything about you?"

  "What can he say about me? My current interest is not in star battlefields. Besides, this The thing is that they are wrong, even if I don't do anything, they have nothing to say." Chu Li didn't care about it.

  "Are you invincible on the battlefield?" Gu Mingyue asked curiously.

  "It should be, since I was fifteen years old, I have never met an opponent." At that time, he was still interested in the battlefield. After these years of precipitation, he was not interested in the battlefield anymore.

  Gu Mingyue sat opposite Chu Li, surprised Looking at him: "I really don't understand. If your ability is still in other places, you have to give it up?"

  "Why did the chairman of the council ban you?" Gu Mingyue still couldn't understand What is the president of the council thinking?

  With Chu Li around, they can definitely play a crucial role on the battlefield, but they are like this?

  Chu Li held the teacup and smiled: "Who knows."

  When he was first banned, he also thought about this issue, but then he stopped thinking about it, because there is no need to think about these things at all.

  "You don't care?"

  "I'm already past the age to care." Chu Li shrugged indifferently.

  Not so concerned about this matter.

  What's more, he has now found someone more interested, and that is Gu Mingyue.

  "What do you plan to do after Mingyue?"

  "Didn't I tell you before? As an interstellar charterer, this place does not need to be screened, and many people will come in the future." So Mingyue propped her chin and said.

  "Why?" How could she be so sure that someone would come in the future.

  "Do you know farms on the ancient earth?"

  "Farms?"

  "Yes, there are fruits and vegetables planted inside, chickens, ducks, cattle and sheep, and many other things. Many people will go to pick fruits by themselves." Gu Mingyue sat on the sofa with her knees hugged, her eyes full of longing.

  She used to think that it would be great if she could have her own farm, but she didn't expect it to be realized for her in this life.

  Chu Li looked at Gu Mingyue: "You seem to know the ancient earth very well."

  "The ancient earth of Chuli is really beautiful. It doesn't have the high technology here. Although some places are not satisfactory, it is really good."

  "Really?"

  "Well, have you seen a large sea of ​​purple flowers? Have you seen roses of all colors all over the mountains? Have you seen cherry blossom forests of tens of thousands of acres? None of these are here, but there are in the ancient earth. There are no star beasts or Zerg races there, but there will be wars there."

  Even though it has been more than half a year since she came here, Gu Mingyue still can't help but think about everything on the earth.

  "That must be beautiful."

  "Wait a minute, I'll get something." After speaking, she jumped off the sofa and ran into the room to take out a large sketchbook.

  Gu Mingyue caressed the sketchbook, here are all her memories of the earth.

✔I am planting a peach garden in the interstellarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara