121-130

Chapter 121 Chapter 121, Mysterious Mist Grass

  Gu Mingyue used too much mental strength, causing her to lose her strength. If Chu Li hadn't supported her, she would have fallen to the ground long ago.

  But she also heard Xiao Ai's words.

  flowering?

  Looking up at the lush and lush Yunmuxiang, many flower buds have already emerged.

  "Xiao Ai, why did my second brother and I use our mental strength to bring Yun Muxiang to this point?" This is too unbelievable.

  Even the other plants that have not moved for a long time have grown a lot.

  "It should be because of the superimposed mental power of the two of you." No one has ever done this before. When Gu Mingyue said it, it still felt that Gu Mingyue was thinking too much.

  But I never expected that not only was it successful, but it was so successful.

  According to the tortoise's character of the system, except for Yunmuxiang, there is no other plant that can't grow up in four or five years.

  But now other plants seem to have been spawned for about an hour just now, shortening the growth cycle by at least one and a half years.

  "You're really lucky."

  "That's it."

  Chu Li supported Gu Mingyue, looked at her pale face, and a lot of Yun Muxiang: "Yun Muxiang can still be like this?"

  This wonderful growth Way.

  "Girl, should these plants be planted in another place? This pot is too small." Except for Yun Muxiang's big pot, all the others are small ones.

  The corner of Gu Mingyue's mouth twitched as she looked at Yun Muxiang's flowerpot. It was still planting time, and Xiao Ai said that Yunmuxiang would grow very big, so she got such a big flowerpot.

  No, it shouldn't be called a flower pot, it should be called a water tank.

  The others remained silent, and Xiao Ai also said that there was no need to rush to change them, so she didn't change them.

  Who knew that it would grow so big after being born?

  "I'll change them after I rest, and I don't know what these are." Xiao Ai said before that except for Yun Muxiang, the other growth cycles are very long, and it should be shortened now.

  "You'll know when you grow up." Chu Li said reassuringly.

  Gu Mingyue nodded in agreement: "Second brother is right." The

  two of them rested for a long time, and after recovering a bit, they began to change pots for other plants that they remembered.

  Chu Li moved the tip of his nose and felt another smell.

  "Girl, did you ask about a smell?"

  Gu Mingyue also felt that she was asking about a smell when Chu Li said that.

  What kind of smell is that? In short, it was clear and sweet, and it smelled very comfortable. The body that was a little exhausted due to exhaustion of mental power seemed to be recovering at an accelerated rate.

  "This smell is so pleasant."

  "Yeah."

  Xiao Ai didn't know what to say anymore. What kind of weird luck is Gu Mingyue?