281-290

Chapter 281 Chapter 280, Is it your genius who hit you

  ? But yes, who can come up with such a thing, can he not be a genius?

  "He is really powerful."

  "Who developed this biological mech?" Chu Li asked very interested.

  Kerr looked at Chu Li vigilantly: "Why are you asking this? Don't tell me, you want someone to do it." "

  Well, I have this idea, let's go, since your warship has activated the self-destruct procedure, then I don't need to worry about it." Chu Li disintegrated Rang Liuguang and returned it to its original form.

  Standing beside Chu Li, Liu Guang's tall figure made Kerr a little greedy: "How did you manage to cultivate the strength of a single player to be so strong?" A single player can still win against a

  mecha?

  Looking down, Chu Li's hand.

  This hand looks pretty good, it doesn't look like it can directly disassemble the mecha parts.

  "What did you do with this hand? It's even more powerful than the tools in the hands of a master mecha maker." Kerr couldn't help but complain.

  After putting aside his mission to get along with Chu Li, he found that getting along with Chu Li was easier than his so-called friends at home.

  "I'm envious of not coming." Chu Li didn't want to talk nonsense with Kerr: "I'm going home, your side..." "

  Of course I'll go with you." Kerr replied without thinking.

  Want to drive him away at this time? late!

  "Let's go."

  While Chu Li took Kerr back to Taal, Taal fell into a passive state.

  Ever since Chu Li refused to let Gu Mingyue leave Tar Star, she has been staying in Mingyue Villa peacefully and never left.

  I also gradually forgot about the coming storm outside.

  When Xin Jinxi brought someone to appear in front of her, Gu Mingyue belatedly remembered that there was such a person.

  Xin Jinxi looked at everything in Mingyue Villa, feeling very jealous in her heart, wishing to snatch everything into her own hands.

  Only her status is worthy of such a place. What kind of thing is this Gu Mingyue?

  Gu Mingyue looked at the jealousy and disdain in Xin Jinxi's eyes.

  She shrugged indifferently, she had seen such people a lot, so she really didn't care that much.

  "Are you here for something?" Gu Mingyue asked casually after taking a sip from her teacup.

  That casual attitude made Xin Jinxi very dissatisfied: "Gu Mingyue, you are so bold, you dare to talk to me like that." "

  I'm quite brave, and what's wrong with me talking to you like this?" Do you still expect her to confess someone?

  "You're looking for death." Xin Jinxi raised his hand and was about to hit Gu Mingyue's overly delicate face.

  Gu Mingyue's eyes turned cold. When Xin Jinxi's hand came down, she grabbed her arm with one hand and hit her back with the other hand.

  "In my territory, you'd better keep a low profile." Gu Mingyue said with a cold face.

  Xin Jinxi covered her face with her hands, and looked at Gu Mingyue in disbelief. How dare such a commoner beat her? I just don't want to live.