51-60

Chapter 51 051, why do you?

  Gu Qian sighed, he didn't know why it happened like this, he just wanted Gu Mingyue to come back, but for some reason, he pushed people further and further away.

  Gu Mingyue really deserves to be from that life, she has exactly the same personality as her.

  With a wry smile in his eyes, he has done so many things to Gu Mingyue that hurt her, what right does he have to let Gu Mingyue come back to his side?

  Yes, no longer eligible.

  Mrs. Gu looked at Gu Qian in surprise, he actually said that Gu Mingyue is not from the Gu family? How is this possible?

  Aren't he and that old guy thinking about getting Gu Mingyue back? But now they say they are not from the Gu family? What about this liar?

  "But..."

  Gu Qian didn't say a word. When Gu Mingyue was young, he wanted Gu Mingyue to come back, but Gu Mingyue didn't come back. Now he wants Gu Mingyue to come back, why?

  selling vegetables? What happened to the vegetable seller? A sale of tens of millions of star coins, who can compare?

  "What do you want to say, just say it."

  "Mingyue grows pretty good things in that place now. If they are in our hands, then..." Mrs. Gu thought a lot, and she also saw Gu Mingyue selling vegetables these two times. How much did you sell for.

  The two add up to almost 100 million. How long will it take them to earn it?

  But Gu Mingyue got it so easily, if it was in her hands, her son and daughter would be much better in the future.

  Gu Qian looked at Mrs. Gu's natural look, couldn't help but smile, and his eyes slowly filled with sarcasm towards Mrs. Gu: "How big is your face?"

  "What do you mean?"

  "Literally, everything is from others ." You made it out, and now you say you want it, have you asked others? Besides, it belongs to Gu Mingyue, not yours."

  "But she is also from the Gu family."

  "A member of the Gu family? When you planned to drive her out of the family, why didn't you think that she was also the Gu family? When you dealt with her three years ago, why didn't you think that she was the Gu family? You did so many things to hurt her, Now that you can take advantage of her, you start to be jealous?" Gu Qian knew that he had been wrong all these years, so he didn't want to covet those things of Gu Mingyue, but these things are hard to make people lose their minds.

  Now seeing Mrs. Gu suffering from pink eye, I feel very ridiculous and sad.

  Oh, when it is profitable, it is the Gu family, and when there is no use value, it is a stepping stone, so it is not the Gu family?

  How naive.

  Mrs. Gu couldn't even say a word when she was bullied by Gu Qian.

  "Even if she is still in the Gu family, what right do you think you have to take her things?" Gu Qian asked again, making Mrs. Gu's face turn pale.

  Yes, why should she?

  It would be fine if she was Gu Mingyue's mother, but she was not. She was Gu Mingyue's stepmother, and she was cruel to her stepmother.

  Gu Qian's words shattered all of Mrs. Gu's illusions.

  Then thinking of the people in the family, Mrs. Gu laughed: "I can't, what about the people in the family?"