511-520

Chapter 511 Chapter 510, who dares to want you?

  Qian Wei originally wanted to talk, but seeing that none of Gu Mingyue and the others spoke, and Zhou Shanning wanted to talk but was stopped by Gu Mingyue, he knew that Gu Mingyue would definitely lose his temper in the future.

  At this time, you should be quiet.

  The voices of the dispute between the two became louder and louder. Father Zhao couldn't help but feel a little annoyed when he watched the two of them say something while they were struggling: "That's enough, should you two see where this is?

  " Wei is watching here, and Gu Mingyue and the others are also watching in front of the light brain. They are so good that they can talk nonsense.

  "You don't have to worry about me, you continue." Qian Wei said hastily.

  That made Gu Mingyue feel that the money was always quite interesting.

  Holding her chin, Gu Mingyue's eyes were full of smiles: "I have plenty of time today, you can talk slowly, and we can talk about other things after we finish." Zhao Qianye's face suddenly

  turned pale when he thought of what he said just now, and his face was a little ugly. watching them.

  Seeing that they were silent, the smile on Gu Mingyue's face restrained: "It seems that you have finished talking, so now I will say it." Qian

  Wei sat on the chair, looked at Song Chen and Zhao Qianye, his eyes were full of sarcasm.

  If it wasn't for Qian Yun, these two people thought they could really stay in his company?

  what!

  "Song Chen, since Sister Qianyun's debut, you have been her agent. Over the years, you have benefited a lot from Sister Qianyun, right?" Gu Mingyue said indifferently.

  One sentence made Song Chen's expression change again and again, and he didn't know what Gu Mingyue wanted to say.

  "I'm her manager, so I'll naturally get something." Song Chen's words were taken for granted.

  Gu Mingyue didn't refute this, but nodded her head: "You are right about what you said, then you should be right about helping Zhao Qianye deal with Sister Qianyun, right?"

  "..." Song Chen didn't say a word.

  He also wanted to lie, but in front of Gu Mingyue, who could tell a lie?

  "If you don't speak, it seems that you have also acquiesced. Since you helped someone deal with Sister Qianyun at that time, you still want to find Sister Qianyun now. It is because Qianyun is taking advantage of you." Gu Mingyue thinks these people are really ironic.

  Hurt others, and still want to ask others to help, are they dreaming?

  "This is a matter between us and her, and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Miss Gu." Song Chen gritted his teeth and said.

  "Are you trying to say that you like Miss Qianyun? Everything you do is for Miss Qianyun's good?" Gu Mingyue said suddenly.

  Song Chen didn't expect Gu Mingyue to say this suddenly.

  Zhao Qianye's gaze was on Song Chen's face, with an ugly expression.

  Just looking at Song Chen's expression, Zhao Qianye knew what he wanted to say.

  He stretched out his hand and tugged Song Chen: "What do you want?"

  Song Chen ignored Zhao Qianye but looked at Zhao Qianyun on the screen: "I like her."