131-140

Chapter 131 Chapter 131, who do you want to kill?
  According to Bai Kun's skill, it is easy to save his son.

  No matter how powerful this female worm is, it's not so powerful that the Bai family lost so many people.

  "Bai Kun, your strength is higher than my dad's. Just today, when you were dealing with the mother worm, my dad was up against a tenth-level star beast." Chu Li looked at Bai Kun and said with a sneer.

  Bai Kun stared at Chu Li with wide eyes, unable to believe it: "Ten level! Isn't it level nine?" What

  Xiang Ning was talking about was how could a level nine star beast become level ten?
  Chu Li looked at Bai Kun with a sneer: "It seems that you have looked for Xiang Ning, and Xiang Ning received the news that it was a ninth-level star beast, but that star beast is a star beast that just broke through ninth level and was promoted to tenth level. It's just been promoted, and it's also a tenth-level star beast, not a ninth-level one."

  Bai Kun looked at Chu Li with a livid face, and Chu Li continued to speak as if he didn't see it: "My dad killed a tenth-level star beast. It is to lie in the treatment cabin for at least three days, and not be able to go to the battlefield for a month." The

  treatment cabin is still very good in terms of healing, but his father has to stay for such a long time, and he will not be able to go to the battlefield for another month, which shows that there are some injuries. Multiple.

  "The strength of this female worm is around level nine, even if it is level ten, you can't beat it? Don't tell me this, do you believe it?" Chu Li looked at Bai Kun sarcastically.

  Bai Kun looked at Chu Li tremblingly, he...

  "As long as you shoot directly from the beginning, not to mention your son, even the children of the Bai family, they will not die, and the Bai family suffered heavy losses because of you, Bai Think about it for yourself, Kun." Chu Li said with a sneer.

  Chu Li's words made Bai Kun pale.

  His strength, he knew very well in his heart, it wasn't that he couldn't beat the star beast, it was just that he didn't do anything, he was always superior, and he always gave orders, which made him forget his own strength.

  But would he admit it in front of Chu Li? Absolutely not, he won't admit it.

  His son was killed by Chu Li.

  "Don't tell me these things. If you killed the female worm from the beginning, would my Bai family lose so much?"

  Bai Kun's words made Chu Li laugh. Is it his fault for the feelings?
  "Bai Kun, you are very good."

  Chu Li looked at Bai Kun, thinking whether to kill him.

  The provincial Bai Kun came to chat with him again.

  Coming down from Liuguang, Chu Li came to Bai Kun, and Chu Li punched Bai Kun in the face.

  "Are you all such idiots in the Bai family?" Chu Li said coldly: "Did you want to kill the mother insect or who did you want to kill with that blow just now?"

  Bai Kun looked at Chu Li bloodthirstyly: "I want to let They buried my son."

  If they hadn't run away, if they hadn't dealt with the mother worm, would his son have died? Not at all.

  When Chu Li heard this, he laughed bloodthirsty, and kicked him out: "In this way, the person who should be buried with your son is not them, but you."

  "It's not that they ran away, my son And I won't kill the female insects, it's all because of them." Bai Kun looked at the people beside him, his eyes were red, as if he was going to kill them in the next moment.

  The soldiers around couldn't believe it. This is their marshal? This is the person they have always admired?
  His words made it clear that he wanted them to die.

  "Bai Kun, don't make such high-sounding words. You are the most powerful. Why don't you go? If you had acted earlier, would your son have died? If you killed your son yourself, don't shirk responsibility here."

  ( end of this chapter)

  Chapter 132 Chapter 132, he said

  "Shut up" Chu Li's words were a blow to Bai Kun, how could his son be killed by him?

  "Chu Li, if you didn't care about it, how could my son die." Regardless of the truth, Bai Kun had already blamed Chu Li for his son's death.

  Chu Li was amused by Bai Kun's statement.