21-30

Chapter 21 021, Are you sure you can grow something?

  Seeing Gu Yuan who was still holding her head and screaming in pain, Gu Mingyue walked up to her and said coldly, "Don't use small tricks like Gu Yuan's, it will only make people think you are LOW.

  " Gu Mingyue was very upset by how she behaved like Gu Yuan.

  The man who was thrown to the ground looked at Gu Mingyue in disbelief, did she really not remember anything?

  "Don't trouble me, I'm too lazy to talk to you, but if you bother me again, I don't mind recounting what happened three years ago with you." Gu Mingyue's eyes were full of hostility.

  If the tiger doesn't show its power, they all think she is a sick cat?

  After Gu Mingyue finished speaking, she turned and left. After the others left, Gu Yuan's sudden headache got better.

  After spending some time returning home, Gu Mingyue thought that the flowers and vegetables were going to dry up, but she never expected that not only did they not die, but they grew even better.

  Looking at the cabbage that was growing very well and the tomatoes that had bloomed, Gu Mingyue suddenly felt a little hungry.

  Tomatoes, I really want to eat them.

  "Mingyue, when do you plan to go there?" Now that the formalities have been completed and there is a lot of money, it's time for them to go, right?

  "Well, let's go when you're ready." Gu Mingyue thought about it, and she really should go.

  "Okay, can you see if there are any building materials? How much can I buy?" Thinking about the money she just earned, Gu Mingyue felt a pain in the flesh. When the house is built and everything is bought, I'm afraid there won't be much money left.

  Sighing heavily, she looked at her balance, which was quite a lot now, but thinking about the money needed for the development of the barren hills, her head hurts.

  "Mingyue, what kind of house do you want to build?"

  "I want to build a house from my era, a wooden three-story villa." Gu Mingyue thought about it and said.

  Since I can't go back, I naturally want to make my life better.

  "There are materials for the whole house here, do you want to take a look?"

  "Okay."

  Gu Mingyue turned on the system and looked carefully, and finally settled on a small white villa, which is very beautiful.

  "Xiao Ke, help me send a message on Xingwang. It will be broadcast live tomorrow night. After the live broadcast, we will pack up and go to the barren mountain." Gu Mingyue looked at the flowers in the small garden, feeling a little bit reluctant.

  "We can plant better ones over there." Xiao Ai said in the system.

  "Okay then."

  Gu Mingyue V: Tomorrow noon, the online shop will be updated for 12 days, and 80 potted flowers will be online at the same time. First come, first served.

  After sending out, Gu Mingyue contacted Chu Li: "I'm going to the barren mountain, the flowers at home are inconvenient to take away, do you want them?"

  "Yes, 300,000 pots, I want as many as you have." Chu Without even thinking about it, I agreed.

  Gu Mingyue originally wanted to give him a cheaper price, but he directly said the price, which saved her from embarrassment, after all, it is a bastard to have money and not make money.