6

"We all go a little mad sometimes haven't you ?"

👑Avalon Bennett 👑

The king stood watching me as I had breakfast. " Father " called a voice from across the hall. It was a little boy with piercing blue eyes and sleek black hair, his tannish skin and soft voice.

" Ace, son. Meet our guest this is Lady Avalon " said the King before me. I suppose the reason he would now allow me to please him this morning was for his queen. He must be completely loyal to her for most Kings have mistresses scattered through out the palace as well as Kingdom.

" Lady Avalon pleasure to meet you " said Ace as he bowed before me. I smiled and nodded, " The pleasure is mine Prince Ace " I said softly.

" I don't like titles, I was common before I will be common now " he smiled. " Thats very honorable of you. You will make an excellent ruler when your time comes " I said softly smiling at the boy.

"Well my dad says a kingdom only runs off of loyalty, honor and trust " said Ace. He spoke so maturely for someone his age, " I believe those rules are very important to follow, good kings are made from that " I said. " I agree " said the King.

" Well father I was wondering if I could go out hunting with Troy and Edgar they are doing practices " said Ace. " I don't know Ace " said the King. " Allow the boy to live a little. Ace don't listen to you're father you go off now to catch up with Troy and Edgar " said a female voice. The Queen.

She walked with much grace and towards the King. " The babies are so difficult " she sighed and kissed The King's forehead and took a seat next to me. She must have not noticed a commoner like me, a man approached as well. He was tall, handsome with captivating brown eyes. He had a shaggy blondish hair, he looked at me and his took deep breaths. His stares made me feel uneasy, he made me feel uncomfortable. They held something inside of them, something dark that made me shiver.

" Annaliese " he called. I gave him a confused look, my name was not Annaliese it was Avalon. " May I help you " I said softly. " Jacob away from her " growled the king. " Away from who- oh my Harry that is her " said the queen. Jacob looked at Harry and rolled his eyes before leaving.

" Thank you, you're highness. He was making me feel uneasy " I stated truthfully. " I can only imagine dear " said the queen as she looked at me. " Are you the Queen ?" I questioned. " Yes but not of this kingdom " she laughed slowly. I gave a confused look, " You are not the Queen of Aeries and Eudora " I said softly.

" No, she is not but I' the King Harry Styles of Eudora and Aeries " he said. The queen slowly got up, " Excuse me for I feel ill and need to rest " she said softly. It made sense it all made sense now.

I slowly walked over to King Harry, he was biting into a piece of toast. I moved his chair slowly and sat down on his lap. " I've heard many things about you " I said softly. " Like what " gulped King Harry. I shifted a little bit closer to his crotch, " That the great King of 2 kingdoms has never been with a women. That a man as handsome as you, has not gotten with anyone "I said softly. "I've told you before Avalon that I'm not going to use you " he said softly picking me off from him and sitting me down in a chair in front of him.

"Listen to me closely. I will not use you for such acts. You needed help and I was their to help you " said King Harry. "Listen King Harry"- "Harry " he said. "What " I said confused. "Just call me Harry their isn't the need for formalities you are a friend not a prisoner, nor a business deal. You are Avalon Bennett " said Harry. I shook my head and begin laughing,

"Avalon my dear what is wrong " said Harry concerned grabbing my hands. "This is all bullshit, BULLSHIT " I screamed. "No, this is not bull shit " said Harry calmly. I moved away pushing the chair away from me. "What is this ? What is this sick role play that you have !! No man, let alone a King wants to keep a women like myself for pleasure. That is the only thing we are ever used for is pleasure, if you want me to whack you off or do something just tell me and stop lying. Stop making me think we actually care because this is not real. You want someone who can give you a good time, that's the only reason you got me ! Their are other women out their, women that are better than me. They all are better, tell me why you didn't choose someone else " I said angrily standing up from her.

Harry got up and quickly grabbed me. "You're so broken my love. You're completely torn, allow me to help you " he said. He wrapped his arms around me while I stayed helpless in his arms. His height towering over me, he made me feel small and weak I hated it. "In this world their are only colors of black and white " I said softly. "Maybe I see the grays " he said.

"You can't see the grays when you've been brought up you're entire life to see the black and the whites " I said softly. He pulled away from me, "I guess you have to look closer than you may think, change is needed and sometimes you have to look at everything else before you look at the normal stuff " said Harry.

"You're delusional. You can't fix a broken mess, if you even try you'll end up a disaster " I said. "We all go a little mad sometimes haven't you" said Harry. "How do you go from being mad to being good " I said. "You allow yourself with compassion and mercy within yourself " said Harry. I was going to open my mouth to speak up yet again but Harry kissed me.

His soft lips kissed me so gently, more gentle than I ever could I have been touched before. I kissed him back, it must have seen like I was unexperienced because I kissed him awkwardly. I gripped onto his hair and gently brushed my hands over it, I kept my eyes opened not closing them. This was a kiss, a kiss that would later lead to the thing he would finally want before he left me.

I must say it doesn't shock me, it doesn't shock me that he wants to get me off my fight before he gets inside of me. The poor boy must want some fun, to get his fantasy of how it would be like to be with a women for the first time. He must want to know how it all was, this is how it will ever be.

' No one will ever love you Avalon, your alone for the rest of your life. You lost you're son, you lost your husband, you lost everything because of your stupidity. Their isn't a reason why you should get another chance in life. You already messed it up, you don't start it over' I reminded myself.

This was life, this is the way I will live it. I just need to make it out alive.

-----------------------------------------
Why can't Avalon understand that Harry just trying to help smh.

Sorry I've been M.I.A Lately my phone is messed up DESPITE IT BEINF IFS FOOKIN JOB TO FOOKIN WORK YOU FOOKIN LOSAH.  

I'll try updating more And hopefully i'll finish the book this summer :) Okay well have a lovely rest of the day.

Comment, Share, Vote :)

   - P