Wait what ?

Gwen started walking home to see everyone in there

Gwen started walking home to see everyone in there. "What are you doing here ?" She looked around

"Klaus is dead" Tyler said happily "Me Stefan and Damon stopped him. He had Elena"

"What ?" Gwen didn't look remotely happy "I"

"Isn't it good" Tyler hugged her "he's gone"

It appeared no one knew her life was linked to Alarics. They would be losing a lot more than Klaus. Caroline passed her a shot.

Gwen drunk when Sam came down "What the hell. Underage drinking ?" Everyone turned scared at him "Without me and Joey!" The two siblings walked in cheering.

Sam nudged Gwen "Oi what's with the pouty face" he could see it.

Gwen grabbed his arm dragging him upstairs "My life's linked to Alarics"

Sam's face turned "What?"

"Someone kills Alaric they kill me" Gwen frowned "No one knows but you and I and Klaus did but they killed him"

Sam looked heartbroken "Well I'm going to find a way for you to survive then" He said in denial "We'll sort this out. We always do"

"Don't tell Joey" she asked "She's just got back. I don't want her to think she's gonna lose me straight away"

"What if you let him kill all the vampires"

"Then Caroline dies. Bonnies mum dies" Gwen looked up at him "Stefan and Damon die, a lot of people die. Rather me or thousands? I'd rather choose me"

"It's your worst fault, Gwen. Compassion for others"

Once Sam left the room Gwen started getting a ridiculous pain in her head. She felt her nose to see blood pouring out of it. She fell unconscious onto the floor.

 She fell unconscious onto the floor

5 years ago

Gwen was banging on the bathroom door "Sam hurry your ass up I need to get ready for school"

Joey called up "Gwen breakfast!"

"Coming Joe" Gwen quickly peaked her head into her mum's room "Mum you need anything ?"