I dont get it

Gwen met everyone in the woods as they announced for Caroline's birthday

Gwen met everyone in the woods as they announced for Caroline's birthday. She very surprisingly hated her birthday. So Gwen decided it was a funeral for the old Caroline.

Gwen started "here lies Caroline Forbes. Head of the cheerleading squad, Miss Mystic Falls. Third grade spelling bee champion. And my best friend" Gwen brought out candles and put them on the cake "she now needs to move forward" she brought the cake over "Bonnie or Ronnie you do the honours"

Ronnie and Bonnie closed their eyes as all of the candles lit. Caroline blew them out as everyone smiled.

Ronnie and Elena got very drunk. Gwen and Matt went to get more alcohol.

Gwen went out to get more alcohol. She saw Tyler "hey Tye you good ?" She saw he looked sad

"I've screwed it with Caroline" he bowed his head

Gwen huffed walking over to him "you're gonna be okay" she pulled him into a hug. She quickly let go as she felt a nip on her shoulder "ow. Did you just bite me ?" It was only a little cut "what the hell ?"

"Oh my god Gwen I'm sorry I don't know why I did that"

"It's all good" she shook her head "I'm a witch remember. Not a vampire" she felt rather dizzy. Must have been the alcohol "listen I'm gonna get back to the party.

She walked back to see Matt "what you doing out ?"

Matt got pushed to the wall as Stefan put his hands over Gwen's mouth so she couldn't scream. Gwen was next in Stefan's car "what are you doing Stefan ?" She was about to answer her phone when Stefan snatched it out of her hand

"Hello Damon. She's a little busy right now" Stefan said. Gwen could hear Damon's muffled tones. He was not happy "making my next move. Let me ask you something, what's Klaus going to do when I kill a Chamber witch. He'll be in trouble with her whole dead family witches"

"What ?" Gwen said as Stefan threw her phone out of the window "Stefan let me out of this car. Stefan let me out of the car!" She screamed.

After a few minutes Gwen spoke again "So what's the plan Stefan ?" She stated "what's the big move"

"I took Klaus's family to make him suffer. I'm now going to make him suffer even more" Stefan looked at the road

"So what lock me in a cave and keep me hostage"

"Nope. I might just turn you into a vampire" he glared at her

"Stop the car Stefan!" Gwen started to panic "stop the car!" She screamed at him

Stefan put the phone onto Klaus "tell your hybrids to get out of town Klaus" Klaus denied his offer "okay well I'm gonna drive your Gwen off of a bridge"

"I don't believe you Stefan. You still love her"

Stefan made the car go faster as Gwen started screaming. "Please stop!" Gwen sobbed as they got to the bridge "Stefan stop it"