Don't get jealous

A couple days later Gwen had finally been brought into the loop "So the coffin that Klaus was so scared about" Gwen said talking to Stefan and Damon in her kitchen "has his mother Esther inside

A couple days later Gwen had finally been brought into the loop "So the coffin that Klaus was so scared about" Gwen said talking to Stefan and Damon in her kitchen "has his mother Esther inside. She broke out obviously and now they have a whole little family reunion"

"As in the original witch" Stefan put his hands on his hips

"Elijah says she wants to live in piece with her family. Including Klaus, which frankly doesn't make sense as he ripped her heart out" Gwen started putting things away.

The door started knocking "GET IT GWEN" Sam shouted down

Gwen looked at the boys "oh how I love my family" she walked to the door. No one was there, she looked down to reveal a envelope. She lifted it up.

'Gwen Chambers' she walked back and opened it "an invitation to the Mikealson Family party. This evening at 7 o'clock for dancing cocktails and celebration" she cringed "the original family" there was a big box attached to the letter

"Not bad enough there moving into town now they want a house warming gift" Damon rolled his eyes

Gwen flipped the back "Gwen, save me a dance. Klaus" she looked up "well he has manners for once"

Stefan bowed his head looking at his phone "Ronnie says her and Elena have the same invite. Esther wants to talk to Elena"

"She should" Gwen stated

"She already tried to kill you and Elena so there's no point" Damon crossed his arms

Stefan disagreed "no Gwen's right. She led Bonnie to open the coffin for a reason. I think there's more to this then some family reunion"

"Can we go back to the old Stefan if they care about if our friends lived or died" Damon pointed

"Before ? It's your job now" Stefan stared. It got awkward.

"Stefan's right" Gwen walked forward "we should see what she wants"

"We ? No you can't protect yourself"

"Fine I'll go then" Stefan shrugged

"You've pissed enough originals" Damon snatched the invite "I'll go"

Charlie walked in "Jesus Christ Gwen these boys underestimate you" he pointed at Damon "she could kill you if you wanted. I'm the one who trained her"

"Thanks Jonsey" She smiled "see"

"Now where's the vodka" Charlie said searching through draws

Damon cringed "it's 8am"

Charlie put his thumbs up "even more reason to drink" he stood up and walked out.

"Can we not get back to how Klaus sent you this" Damon pointed "what's in the box ?"

Gwen opened to see a beautiful blue dress staring up at her. She smiled "wow"

"Why did he send you that ?" Stefan asked

She chuckled crossing her arms "right I forgot to tell you guys. I think Klaus has a thing for me" she watched the two brothers faces drop "but I did like go to his house and like be nice to him when his dad died"

"Gwen!" Damon sighed

"And also when I got bit by Tyler Lockwood the cut got infected and he saved me" she said looking innocently "we had quite a nice chat to be completely honest"

"Jesus" Damon huffed

"Sorry!" Gwen yelled back "not my fault everyone's obsessed with me" she winked jokingly "no but seriously you two have competition" she smirked

"You're not going tonight. End of" Damon snatched the invite out of her hand "no".

Later Gwen called Caroline over. Caroline sat on Gwen's bed "so you're going tonight ?" The blonde asked

"Of corse I am" Gwen replied straight away "no one's stopping me from going. But I'm debating wearing Klaus's dress because I haven't got any other ball gowns"

"Well I'll do your hair and you'll look nice" Caroline squealed.

Sam was working his shift at the Grill when a familiar blonde walked up to him "hi" she smiled "I don't think we've met

Sam was working his shift at the Grill when a familiar blonde walked up to him "hi" she smiled "I don't think we've met. Rebekah Mikealson"

"Sam Chambers" he shook her hand "what do you need a drink ?" He started wiping the tables "I'm sure Matt's up there somewhere"

"No I wanted to give you this" she past him an envelope

"Mikealson ball huh ?" He smirked "my sisters going. I don't see why not"

"I'd like you to be my date" she smiled "I've always thought you were quite cute"

Sam felt eyes on him. He glanced over to see Caroline staring the two down. "Well I'd be happy too" Sam replied "I'll see you tonight gorgeous"

After Rebekah left Caroline stormed up to him "what are you doing with the she devil" She crossed her arms "she's not a good person Sam!"

"Chill" Sam cringed "she's just asked me to a silly dance. Don't get jealous" he smirked

"I'm not"

"Right because of you have Tyler" Sam nodded "and where is he right now ?" He left her speechless "see you Caroline".