Rebekah

Klaus had woken up Rebekah

Klaus had woken up Rebekah. She had reunited with Stefan and Klaus spoke again "I brought you a little surprise" he said as Ronnie walked in

Rebekah looked speechless. She was still in a flapper girl dress "Ronnie ?" She frowned "I thought you were dead"

"Let me guess that's what Klaus told you ?" She walked closer to Rebekah "hey Bex"

Rebekah hugged her tightly confusing Stefan "thank god I haven't got to deal with these boys".

The day later Rebekah forced everyone to take her shopping. Ronnie looked at Klaus "I'm really hungry" she stood up "can I have money please"

"What ?"

"I said please" Ronnie put out her hand "come on you know I'm not gonna run away for Christ sakes Klaus. Always a worrier"

He sighed giving her some money. She looked out the window to see Katherine. She kept a straight face as she signalled her to follow.

Ronnie followed Katherine "I thought you'd be halfway across the world by now"

"You look chummy. Klaus your new bestie ?" Katherine smirked "I find it weird that you two were friends when we were together"

"You know that if he finds out you're here you'll be dead"

"Happy to know you still care" Katherine grinned "so tell me if I'm wrong. Rebekah's necklace she's looking for is the necklace Stefan gave to Gwen"

Ronnie started walking "goodbye Katherine"

"Hey wait" Katherine stopped her "you and Stefan are up to something ? Tell me"

"They don't know that Gwen has the necklace. They don't even know I know this necklace so I'm going to keep it that way" Ronnie smiled "I have it all under control"

"You're smarter then that" Katherine looked into her eyes "that's why you have another plan. It's not going to work"

"Well if the most diabolical women I know can't figure it out I must be doing something right" she shrugged

"Don't get too cocky. He's smarter then everyone" Katherine grabbed her arm "and I've heard about that sister" Katherine let go as Ronnie walked away "be careful she'll ruin you"

"Glad to know you still care" Ronnie smirked.

***

Ronnie went back to where Klaus kept his coffins. She opened one to see Kol. She shut it "weird isn't it" Rebekah said from behind her "seeing family like that"

"Why don't you undagger them ?"

"You know Nik" Rebekah walked up to her "he would hunt me down and kill me"

"True" Ronnie chuckled "so the last time I saw you, you were running from Mikeal. Is he still alive ?"

"He's under a sleeping curse" Rebekah stated "like you were. I never knew you were under a curse by the way"