He could be here

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

"So Gwen" Luke Montgomery says in his office "this boyfriend of yours just left"

"Yep" Gwen nodded. Of corse she couldn't tell him that he left with an 1000 year old vampire because of he wanted to save his dying brother at home... but she told him some parts "the last time I saw him I didn't even know it"

Luke nodded "he isn't apart of the mafia is he ?"

"No he's not apart of the mafia" she cackled at him "what in gods name made you think that ?"

"Well you've been telling me about him all summer and the way you describe him makes him sound like it. He disappeared quickly I had to ask" Luke shrugged "it's this Stefan boy isn't it ? I remember him. He used to pick you up after every session. Wondered what happened to him"

"Yep" Gwen nodded "he did" she bowed her head "what makes things worse is my brothers become besties with his"

"Sam and Damon" Luke said in a soft tone "they always talk to me them two. I like your brother"

"What ? Since when did you know Sam!"

"Forever" Luke explained "he comes here all the time to ask on how you're doing. He's a good brother I'll tell you that. This Damon too" Luke pointed "he has a thing for you Gwen"

Gwen laughed "I'm just irresistible Luke what can I do ?" She shrugged jokingly

"But seriously Gwen you shouldn't spend your time pining about a boy" Luke sat up "not healthy"

"I know. I'm just worried" Gwen answered back "I just want a sign knowing he's okay"

"Well maybe you'll get one" Luke shrugged "I've known you what a year now and there isn't one thing I can think of where you haven't stopped it. How's this aunt of yours ?"

"Driving me nuts" Gwen huffed "she's trying to make me start going to yoga with her and won't stop talking. She bought a house in mystic falls. She's loaded so it's massive"

"Yogas fun. You not a calm person ?" He chuckled to himself "you sitting in yoga Jesus Christ. I can imagine you talking the whole way through"

Gwen threw a pillow at him "no need to be nasty" she looked at the clock "I better get going"

"Oh and Gwen" Luke called

"Yeah"

"Happy birthday"

***

Joey had her bags packed ready to go back to college. She was hugging Gwen tightly "oh I'm going to miss you!" She cupped Gwen's face "I can't believe my school are making me return on your birthday"

"It's fine" Gwen laughed "I don't like birthdays anyways"

"Gwen" Joey sighed looking at her little sister "you can't hate birthdays forever. Mum wouldn't want you like that"