Bonfire

Gwen walked into the bonfire

Gwen walked into the bonfire. She walked to the beer cans "hi Gwen" Stefan said amused "what are you doing"

"Having fun" She smiled "you have a problem" she began downing her drink

"Alright easy on it. You don't drink Gwen" he said

"You think I'm gonna let a blood addict tell me how much liquor I can handle" she scoffed "please" she walked away.

She leaned on a tree as she saw Damon flirting with Rebekah. She tried not to giggle at him. Stefan came up behind her "you're jealous"

"What ? No I am not"

"It's alright be jealous by all means I'm sure Damon will be frilled" Stefan said in a annoying tone

"I'm not jealous!" She demanded turning to him "what's your issue"

"Right my mistake"

"Yeah cool" she dropped her drink on the floor "night I'm going home".

She walked to the bleachers and laid down. Stefan joined her "I used to be able to sing the entire David Bowie song Starman. How'd I forget the start" she put her hand to her head

"You're drunk. You need to go home"

Gwen lifted herself up "fine I'm gonna get to my car" she held onto the banister

"You're joking right ?"

"Uh oh grandpas on control. I thought you were supposed to be the fun Stefan" she tilted her head "heard you're the life of the party"

"I'm driving you home come on"

"Okay right after I slide down" she went over the banister "I'm like a fireman" she said with her voice in a very high pitched tone "didn't know what time it was the lights were low ow ow" she sung "I remembered the beginning"

"What are you five ? Get down"

"Why are you afraid that I'm gonna" her foot slipped as she laughed "that was close. Klaus would have killed you"

"You're hilarious"

"No hands" she lifted them up as she fell back. Stefan caught her "I knew you'd catch me" she stood up straight as Alaric shot Stefan in the back

"You're not drunk ?" Alaric asked

"Are you kidding ? I grew up on drinking alcohol. I could stay sober after five bottles let alone cups" she looked down at Stefan "plan worked".

They carried Stefan and put him in the back of Alaric's car. Gwen got inside putting her belt on.

"GWEN" Alaric yelled as a fire started spreading. The car door wouldn't open

"I can't open it" she yelled. She looked around "alright then you've been trained for this" she climbed to the back of the car.

She laid down as she started kicking as hard as she could to open the back of the car. Luckily it came straight out. She put Stefan's arm around hers. "Ric help me get him out!" Gwen yelled as Alaric came to help.

The car blew up as they got away in time. Stefan was now awake.

***

"Give it to me I can do it" Gwen demanded as Damon tried to bandage her arm "Damon"

"Gwen! You got almost got barbecued let me help you out" he said wrapping it around her arm

Charlie walked in "ready to go" she looked Damon up and down

Damon turned to him "you look at me like I just slaughtered your whole family"

"Oh I think a lot worse of you" he crossed her arms "I'll wait in the car" Charlie walked out.

Gwen pointed "I better go" she started walking towards the door

"Well you got me tonight" Stefan said walking towards her "even if i wasn't expecting it"

"That was the point" she shrugged

"Yeah. You know you can hate it all you want but you need me, I'll always protect you" he put his hands in his pockets "I think it's better for you to have me around" She sighed turning around "Gwen wait" she turned to him "you could have let me die in that fire tonight. Why didn't you ?"

"Because I still have a bit of hope"

"After everything I've done you still think I'll be able to find my humanity again"

She nodded "yeah I do" she walked closer "I know you more then most and I'm not giving up"

"Gwen" he whispered "do you have any idea how pathetic that makes you ?"

She smirked sweeping her leg as he fell to the floor, she jabbed a stake into his stomach "makes me pretty strong" she smiled "goodnight Stefan".

Ronnie was sitting with Caroline and Bonnie "so you brought Jeremy back from the dead and the 1000 year old dead witches cut you off ?"

"Mhm" Bonnie said hanging up decorations

"And he has now access to see his ex girlfriends as long as he thinks of them. Which include Anna and Vicky" Ronnie said trying to collect they information "and Vicky got through to Matt and tried to kill Gwen because of a freaky witch told her too ?"

"Exactly that" Bonnie seemed very unbothered

"Right" Ronnie sat "I never liked that bitch Vicky anyways. Gwen said she always used to steal her toys when she was little" Ronnie passed Caroline a declaration "but if I brought Elena back from the dead and she was seeing her ex lovers. I'd be pretty pissed"

"There's nothing I can do" Bonnie admitted "I can't stop him"

"I'd say we punch him" Ronnie stood up "ooo or let Gwen handle it"

Caroline shook her head strongly "Gwen would hit him with her car. That's her only solution"

"Seems like it would work. Keep the Gilbert ring on him and BAM" she clapped her hands making the girls laugh

Damon pulled up "evening witches. I think you done something wrong when you got rid of Vicky Donavan"

"What do you mean why ?" Bonnie looked at him

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost" Damon crinkled his nose

"Why would you think that ?" Caroline said

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair" Damon explained "and shoved a hot poker in my chest"

Ronnie crossed her arms "well you sorta deserved it. I mean you killed him"

"When I kill someone they're supposed to stay dead" Damon moaned "fix it" he drove off

"I have an idea" Ronnie walked over to Bonnie. She grabbed Bonnie's hand as her eyes went violet. Ronnie let go in a instant appearing scared

"What ?" Bonnie and Caroline said at the same time

"Whatever you've done Bon. It's really bad" Ronnie said