What have you done

Gwen entered the Salvatore house "Damon !" She called "you called" she walked into the living room to see Damon standing there "yo

Gwen entered the Salvatore house "Damon !" She called "you called" she walked into the living room to see Damon standing there "yo. What did you want ?"

Stefan was at the door frame. Damon put his hand out "okay let's just chill"

He could see Gwen's jaw lock. "You lier!" Gwen yelled walking towards Stefan before Damon grabbed her stopping her

"I suggest you listen" Stefan said unfazed

"And I suggest you go fuck yourself. Who are you!" She spat back

"Gwen he has an advantage over Klaus" Damon said before she could escalate "he has all of the coffins"

Gwen glared back at him "it won't end well for you. You've seen what Klaus can do"

"Well I'll just dump his entire family into the ocean" Stefan said simply "what's he going to do then ?"

"Kill us all ?" Gwen scoffed "how many people do you think will get hurt in the process ?" She could see Stefan couldn't care less "fine. Try this suicide mission for all I care. I'm not involved" she stormed out.

***

Gwen invited Tyler over to have lunch. She sat with him "so what's this deal with you and Klaus ?" Gwen gave him a sandwich "you his little bitch or something ?"

Tyler shoved her lightly "shut it. No I'm not" he shook his head "I'm just grateful"

"Right" Gwen said overreacting "explain that more. So what it's like compulsion"

"No it's nothing like compulsion. Compulsion is mind control, it's like hypnosis. But being sired it's like faith. You do it because you believe it's the right thing" Tyler said. He said it like it was a regular Tuesday occurrence

"So you believe serving Klaus is the right thing"

"No. I don't believe I serve him. I'm grateful for him, Klaus saved me from a curse which was ruining my life" Tyler explained "I owe him for that"

"So if he asked you to jump off a bridge ?" She tilted her head

"He wouldn't" Tyler shook his head "even if he did I would survive"

"What about your heart. He said Tyler rip your own heart out" she eat a grape "would you do it ?"

"He wouldn't"

"But what if he did!"

"I guess I would" he yelled at her "Gwen come on! You're the only person I want to turn to. Please" Tyler said sadly "you know how bad that curse affected me. Don't be like everyone else please"

Gwen sighed "fine. I love you lots but Tyler I'm gonna tell you when I think you're being wrong" she looked at him seriously "you're lucky that I'm nice to you"

"That's such a lie" Tyler looked at his watch "listen I gotta get out of here" he stood up "don't get yourself killed while I'm gone"

"I'll try!" Gwen said as her phone rang. She answered "hey Elena"

"Gwen. Klaus tried to kill Jeremy" Elena said panting "listen I know this is a lot to ask but you're the only person I know who could maybe convince Stefan to give Klaus his family back. I know it's a lot to get to involved but Alarics dead right now so I'm waiting for him to wake up"

"Elena it's fine" Gwen said calming the girl down "you got a lot going on with Ronnie and what not don't worry. Gives me an excuse to kick Stefan's ass".

Damon led her to an old abandoned house "Stefan ?" Gwen called

Damon walked in and as soon as he hit the sunlight he burned "really ?" He hid in the shade "still ?"

"What ?"

"Witchy spirits aren't a big fan. They use their juju to mess with my ring" he yelled

"Well go outside then you donut" Gwen started walking more into the house "I wanna see if he's here" she walked downstairs "Stefan ?"

"Go away" Stefan came out behind her "you shouldn't be here Gwen"

"Stefan I need your help. Bonnie said you'd be here" she frowned "you need to give Klaus his family back"

"Oh really ? Is that what I need to do ?"

"Klaus compelled Jeremy to stand in front of a speeding car" she looked at Stefan "do you not get it ? Stefan he isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants"

"Gwen stop talking. I'm not going to do it"

"Are you not listening ?" She said quietly "he's going to kill Jeremy"

"Not really my problem"

She smacked him across the face "you can go to hell"  she stormed out

"That didn't go very well" Damon said as she walked out

"Don't start" she said infuriated

"Let me talk to him"

"You can't!" She turned to him "the witches won't let you in"

Damon gave her his car keys "you go and deal with your problems. I'll deal with mine" Damon ran in.

***

Gwen was walking up to Elena's house when she saw one of Klaus's hybrids standing at the door threatening Elena.

"You're gonna have to invite me in" the man stated

Gwen walked up to him and ripped his heart out "no she doesn't" she girl looked up at Elena "you alright ?"

"We gotta get Alaric to the hospital" Jeremy ran to Ric "thank you Gwen"

"Oh well that hybrid was driving me nuts don't worry" she said looking at Elena "can you get me a paper towel, I have blood like everywhere"

Elena ran and got her a towel. Elena came and explained that she was going to get Damon to compel Jeremy to leave town.

After the job was done Damon and Gwen stood outside "thank you" Gwen smiled

"You don't have to thank me"

"No not just for that for everything" She smiled "I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here"

Damon looked at her "you should know this Gwen. Stefan didn't screw us over, he did but in good reasoning. He done it to save me. He stole the coffins to get even"

"What does that even mean ?"

"Means I'm an idiot. Because I thought that I wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore" Damon went on

"Guilty ? Guilty for what" she shook her head

Damon turned to this "for wanting what I want. I know we can't be together. Brothers girl and all" he began to walk away but paused "no. If I'm going to feel guilty about something I'll feel guilty about this" he pulled her in and kissed her.

She pulled away in shock. She quickly walked away.