Just go

Gwen was asleep and she rolled over "Damon" she opened her eyes realising she was laying on him

Gwen was asleep and she rolled over "Damon" she opened her eyes realising she was laying on him. She put her head back to a pillow "what the hell"

"You drool in your sleep. Dreaming about me I'm assuming ?" He said having his hands behind his head

She looked at her alarm clock "do you really have nothing better to do at 6am ?"

"Fine don't bring Stefan home with me"

"Wait what" she sat up "where is he"

"Wendy City" he smiled

"Chicago ?" She frowned "how do you know"

"Came to me in a dream. I was naked you would have loved it. Start packing" he started going through her things "oo" he held up a thing "I'd say you bring these"

***

Damon passed Stefan's diary "oo" she said eating food "ew he woke up with women he wouldn't remember" she said in disgust

Damon gasped "I'm shocked. Stefan's not a virgin"

"I thought he was a child of Jesus" she said sarcastically "he sounds like an asshole in these days. How the hell did people put up with him" she turned to Damon "got any from 1864 ?"

"Why ?"

"Wanna read about my ancestors. I know there was one called Judie" she said flipping through the journal

"I'll tell you. She was stubborn she was pretty and then she died what a pity"

Gwen cringed "don't ever try and rhyme to me again".

They walked up to Stefan's old apartment. Damon opened the door and Gwen looked around.

"Obviously hasn't been here" she saw the dust all over the table. Damon opened a secret door where Gwen looked inside "are these his" she looked at the names up and down "what were you doing in the 50s"

"I was around. And I could avoid him" Damon started walking out

"I'm going with you"

"No you make a plan. I'll come back in a sec" Damon shut the door.

Gwen started reading through more of Stefan's journals. It started talking about Lexi which made her laugh.

She stopped when she heard a voice coming her way. She hid in Stefan's alcohol cupboard. She couldn't make sure of what Klaus was saying but he then opened the door.

She hid into the corner. Stefan poked his head in and looked at Gwen. She made eye contact before shaking her head.

"Hey Klaus look what I found" as soon as he said that her face dropped. He showed the man alcohol

Ronnie's voice shot through "can we get out of here. It reeks" she said in a very good time. The three all left.

Gwen waited for Damon to get in "finally I called you"