Bonus Chapter 1 🌷

Hey guys.... Suprise !!! So this book will always be special for me as this is my first book and I wanted to give you all a suprise by updating 2 or 3 bonus chapters of your favourites characters..

Hope you all will like it...

*****________________________*****

Writer's POV

***Flashback***

All were preparing for Reyansh and Kiara's wedding....

It was the Sangeeth day which was before the wedding day...

All the other couples were married except for Reyansh, kiara and Shravya ,Vivan...

Kiara wanted to get married with all the Indian traditions.... she wanted to do all the rituals....

It was almost time for the sangeeth.

Girls were all ready in beautiful lehengas.
Even boys were in Indian outfits.

They made Reyansh and kiara sit on their seat....
They passed a smile to all the guests welcoming them.

As usual Maira and Ricky were the hosts...

Ricky: Hellooo to all the amazing people present here....
We both warmly welcome you all to the sangeeth of our dear friends Reyansh and Kiara....

Maira: Those who knows Kiara and Reyansh personally, must've guessed that we have forcefully made him agree to this....
because he just wanted a simple wedding but our kiara being the filmy dreamy girl wanted a big fat indian wedding...

Ricky: so here we are fulfilling her wish ..... so guys hope you all will enjoy the night with dancing and singing....
And the ones who gonna perform , all the best guys just rock the stage.

Maira : yess so the first performance is by groom's little sister as well as our darling and Bride's childhood Bestfriend....

Ricky: Shravya and Vivan , the stage is all yours....

All hooted and clapped for them....
Shravya got into the stage facing her back....
Even background dancers joined her...

Shravya: Bole chudiyan, bole kangna Haai main ho gayi teri saajna Tere bin jiyo naiyo lag da main te margaiya