Chapter 36🌷

Writer's POV

One month Later.

Reyansh and shravu was alone at home . She was sitting in the sofa using her phone and Reyansh came and got seated next to her .

Reyansh: Princess?

Shravu: Yes bhai

Reyansh: I thought of proposing Kiara after our performance in the Talent show tomorrow...

He said blushing.

Shravu : woow Bhai, that's awesome

She said smiling , Reyansh was really happy to see Her smiling after a long time.

Shravu: Do you need any help Bhai?

Reyansh: Yeah, can you get me a ring ?

Shravu: Oh ok Bhai , I will get it for you, I'm really happy for you Bhai. Kiara Di is the best for you.

Reyansh: I'm glad you are happy.
He side hugged her.

Next day all were in the college auditorium. Everyone was getting ready.

All the students, professors and the principal was present And they started the Talent show .

Ricky and Maira was doing a geart job as anchors, all were enjoying there anchoring, with their small knock jocks in between...

Then the love birds shub and Nikki performed their act Romeo Juliet , perfectly... Audience was going mad on their chemistry.....

Then it was Ivaan and Veronica's dance performance, it was awesome also .

After that It was Maddy and Elena's singing performance, even they performed very well.

Then they got a small break.

Then Abhay and Tiya performed perfectly.... In the end of their performance they both were lost in each other, Ricky and Maira came and took both of them to the backstage.

Shravu did her solo dance performance perfectly, everyone was admiring her while her gang was feeling proud of her, inspite of being upset with whatever happened she performed really well.

After that it was Reyansh and Kiara's singing performance.
They was singing a mashup of Tere sang yaara and love me like you do.
All were mesmerized by their singing.

Kiara's POV

Students were shouting as Once more just after we finished performing .
When I was going to the back stage, Reyansh holded my wrist . The whole auditorium was silent . I was clueless.
Reyansh knelt down Infront me , I knew what was coming up and I was totally surprised.

Reyansh: Kiara , I know you are totally confused right now and I'm damn nervous.
He chuckled.
I don't know from when all this started , you was just my best friend in the beginning, but after that gradually I fell in love with you...
You are the only person who can calm down this Monster's aggressiveness. Only you can handle me , I was not ready to fall in love as I thought if the girl I love won't accept my sister,or won't love her as much as I do then I won't be able to tolerate that.
But as a blessing I got you who love my sister more than me .
The way you love all of us, the way you care for us , the way you make me understand things , your understanding, your quality of making everyone around you happy made me falling in love with you every second... You changed me into a completely different person,
Ok I won't say anyomore,
At last I love you Kiara , I really love you a lot , will you be my girlfriend?

Tears were flowing from eyes without any limits , and i had a huge smile on my face ,I was waiting for this moment from a long time , I knelt down in front of him and hugged him tightly .

Me: I love you too Reyansh. And yes I'll be your girlfriend.

I said grinning, then he kissed my forehead and made me wear a  beautiful ring....

Then I heard the students were cheering for us , our gang came and hugged us tightly while congratulating us.
I saw shravu smiling after two months and iam glad that she's happy.
I wish you were here Vivan. We need you now Vivan.

We had a group hug , then Gavin sir and Alijah ma'am came to the backstage and wished us . All this time Reyansh didn't leave my hand, I'm blessed to have him in my life.

Writer's POV

The last performance was shravu's and Vivan's singing performance, as Vivan is not there she denied to perform alone.

Kiara: Shravu please get ready baby, please performe alone .

Shravu: No Di , I can't, I didn't even practice also, I can't sing

Nikki: You don't need to practice darling, you parcticed when Vivan was there right ? that's enough, you are an amazing singer, just go and perform darling please.

Shravu: please Di No , I can't .

Maira: Please for our sake perform shravu, for our gang's sake , for our college's sake, please shravu...

All were giving her their best puppy look. Shravu couldn't deny them anymore .

Shravu: Ok fine ..

All: Yayyyyy

Kiara: Here's your outfit , go and get ready shravu.

Shravu: Ok Di.

Shravu's look

She got ready and came

She got ready and came . She was looking gorgeous, all wished her luck to perform well....

To be continued........

Here's the chapter 36.....
Waiting for shravu's performance?
What do you all think will happen in the next chapter.....
Please vote and comment....
See you all in the next chapter...
Stay safe....