Chapter 43🌷

Tiya's POV

After college we all went home . Abhay was really disturbed today, he smiled only when shravu played the prank. Something is bothering him I have to check on him.

I got ready and went to Abhay's home , his parents went to their hometown for some days .
I was waiting outside his home.
I called him

Me: Hello Abhay I..

Abhay: Tiya, not now I'll call you later .

With that he declined the call.
He sounded vulnerable. I have to check on him. I opened the door and thankfully it wasn't locked. I went towards his room , his room door was half opened . The scene I saw Infront of me is something I would never want to see.
He was weeping badly hugging a picture while sitting down on the floor I can guess who's picture it is .
I slowly walked towards him and knelt down beside him.

I kept my hand on his shoulder.

Me: Abhay..

Abhay: Tiya...

With that he hugged me , he was sobbing badly . I can't see him like this my eyes started glistening too.
I rubbed his back to calm him down . I broke the hug forcefully and cupped his face .

Me: What happend Abhay? Please share with me , why are you crying like this .

Abhay: Tiya it's been five years since Anya left...
He started crying again...

I can't even imagine what must be going through him now .

Abhay: Do you know about her Tiya ?

I slowly nodded.

Abhay: I still can't believe that she left me Tiya , she was my life ...

Me: Abhay I know , I know everything , we have to accept the fact that she is no more , it's been five years Abhay , wherever she is I know that she must be watching you , and she would never want to see you like this , she loved you as much as you loved her right? So will she be happy to see you crying for her like this ? Never Abhay , never , even you know that right.

He nodded slowly .

Me:Move on Abhay ..

Abhay: I've moved on Tiya , but I can never forget her.

Me: Who told you to forget her ah? She was a part of the most memorable time period of your life, she was your first love , she will always be in your heart Abhay . But just don't live in the past, live your life now, enjoy every moment , stop pretending when you are with us, you pretend that you are ok when you are with our best friends, whom you are deceiving? They knows you the most Abhay, you can't lie to us . Now start  living for the people, who loves you Abhay. And for Anya too . I'm sure she wants this Abhay.

Abhay was listening to me keenly .

Abhay: Who loves me Tiya? For whom should I live my life ?

Me: There are so many Abhay, your parents, your relations, your millions of fans, our best friends and all your close ones.

Abhay: Aren't you one among them? Don't you love me Tiya ?

I was stunned by his sudden question, but I think this is the right time , he should know the truth, maybe it will help him to move on.

Me: I love.. you Abhay , but not the way our best friends love you.
May be not as much as Anya loved you... But not less than that also... You are my first love Abhay, I tried my best to forget you when I got to know  what you was going throught, that's why I dated Steve , but no I couldn't get over you because I'm truly, madly in love with you Abhay.

Tears were rolling down uncontrollably from both of  our eyes .
Abhay holded my hand.

Abhay: I love you too Tiya...

That's something I didn't expect .

Abhay: Yes Tiya , I love you too, when I realised I love you then I stopped hallucinating about Anya , when you were with Steve , I got to know that , what I've missed on, sorry that you were not my first love .

Tiya: But I can be your last love right?

Abhay: That's a promise..

He happily nodded with tears... And hugged me tightly even I reciprocated...

Me: Let's face this together Abhay, I'm always with you.

Abhay: Thank you love.

And ladies gentleman i turned into a tomato. Then we visited Anya's cemetery ... And spent the whole day with each other.

Hey guysss... This chapter is for all Abhay and Tiya fans,
most of the readers wanted to see them dating .....
I didn't wanted their proposal to be fancy and all ...
This is emotional, dramatic and filmy right ?
But hope you will like it as it's the girl who confessed first....
Please vote and comment..
Stay safe....