Chapter 60(Epilogue)🌷

Writer's POV

It's been seven years since they left their college life . Many things have changed like,

Shub and Nikki got married after two months of the farewell. And they were blessed with a baby boy called Ansh after two years of their marriage life .

Abhay and Tiya got married too they were blessed with Baby girl after three years. Tiya named her as Anya .

Maira and Ricky also got  married , still they fight like they did in college , but love each other immensely, maira is three months pregnant.

Reyansh and Kiara also got married , but they don't have kids yet , as Kiara had some complications.

Shravu and Vivan got married after four years of the farewell, they were the last ones to get married from their gang, as they had to work really hard to get permission, for all of them shravu is still there first kid, no matter how grown up she is .

Shub, Vivan and Abhay are one of the most successful cricketers , perfect 3 band is a world famous music band now , Kiara was a renowned psychiatrist. Nikki and Tiya has their own boutique, they are the most famous fashion designers in the country. Maira was doing really good in her media career. She has her own media Channel. Boys have a joint business, in which they divide the profit among themselves. And they manage their family business too.

They bought their own apartments in the same building, it was a building with five apartments , and they all own it , it was their place  They named it as Together forever .
They all managed to get together once a week at one of their house. They still behave like those college students who used to be the naughtiest, but the difference is , they are responsible and matured now . There's something which never changed , Abhay, Ricky and Shravu's pranks and Riddles . Ansh and Anya get pampered from all of them , shravya too , she  still get pampered and she hates it.

They decided to visit their college , it's been seven years since they visited their favourite place . It was a Sunday so all of them were free . When they went to the college it was closed . The guards were not there too.

Shub: Now how will we go inside ?

Vivan: In the same way how we used to bunk college .

Maira: Go to hell Vivan !!! I'm pregnant dude. How will I climb the wall you....

Kiara: Maira!!!!! Language!!! Girl, baby can Hear you..

Maira: Sorry mom.

Abhay: We can't even curse because of your baby.

Nikki: Not a word against the baby Abhay.

Abhay: Ok fine .

Shravu: Stay quiet you all , you all are very immature , think how we gonna go inside without fighting.

All were looking at her with a  stunned look and then all burst into laughter.

Reyansh :Tells the most matured person in the gang .

Shravu glared at him and others chuckled.

Ricky: Ok we boys will enter the college with the help of the wall, and we will open the gate from inside, there must be some workers inside right ?

Girls: Ok fine

Boys climbed the wall and jumped inside the college, just to hear a familiar voice .

Person: Hey!!! Hey!!! Who's there?? What are you all doing here ???

That person came and started beating them with a cane

Reyansh: Sir, sir , sir  it us...

Yeah it's there principal sir who have grown really old and almost in his retire period .He couldn't recognise them.

Shub: Sir it's us shub, Abhay, Vivan, Ricky and Reyansh.

Principal: Ohhhh its been so long since I've seen you all my favourite students.... 
He hugged them...

Vivan: Sir can you please open the gate girls are outside.

Principal sir opened the gate with the help of the boys ....

Principal: Awww my kids , you all are grown up...

He hugged the girls too.

Principal: I thought you all forgot me and the college .

Kiara: Never sir , we can never , you were the best principal, and our college is still our favourite place .

Principal: You all make us so proud , we all are proud of you and you make the college's name proud always my kids. But boys you all will never change right? Today also you all climbed the wall. But thankfully girls didn't. I remember how you all used to bunk college .

Tiya : Even we would've climbed if Maira  was not pregnant.

Principal: Oh my god , my favourite kids have grown up so much that they gonna be parents , but still mischievous.

Abhay: We will always be mischievous sir...

Shravu: Sir can we roam around the college .

Principal: Let's go .

They all roamed around the college remembering their best days , where they made unforgettable memories.. Football court, Ground, their classrooms, cafeteria... The places have changed but their memories are still fresh. And lastly they came to the place where they spent most of the time . Their Jamroom.

Shub: Sir why is it locked ?

Principal: because noone used it after you all left, you all were the naughtiest but the best students too, we closed this room after you all left, we never let anyone to go inside this , once a week someone would clean it up but noone uses it .

Sir opened the door and they all went inside , principal sir left from there by giving them space , it was still the same , The banner which girls made for their friendship Day was still there. It was written as Together Forever in the wall in bold letters . It was shravu who wrote it on their farewell day .

All of them had tears in their eyes after rembering their college memories.

Abhay: Guys let's promise something....

Abhay : That we all will always be ....

All: Together Forever.....

Then they had a group hug and spent the whole day in the college .
They all promised that there friendship always be the same.

                 *** THE END***

The last chapter guys...
I'm emotional right now ...
Please vote and comment silent readers it's the last chapter....
😭😭😭😭😭😭
I will miss writing this.....