Chapter 52🌷

Vivan's POV

As soon as shravu said she wants to meet me , I couldn't control myself, I rushed towards her house. Thank god it wasn't too far.
I went there and called sharvu , I could see her coming out of the house slowly, there was a bandage on her hand,her face was filled with tear marks .it breaks me to see her like this,We went to the backyard of her house.

I went near her and caressed her cheek, she winced , I removed her hair to check her cheek , it had marks,

Me: He slapped you?
I asked gritting my teeth.

She's nodded slowly.

I literally can kill him right now!!! How dare he ? How can he even think of.... Shravu knew that I'm furious... She took slow steps towards me and hugged me .
Even I reciprocated....

Me: I'm sorry shravu, I'm really sorry , I was not there for you, I know I said I love you, I love you the most , but when you needed me the most I was not there for you .. I don't deserve you, I don't deserve anything ,I shouldn't have left you alone. It's all my fault...

I couldn't say anymore as tears were streaming down from my eyes uncontrollably.
Shravu broke the hug and cupped my face .

Sharvu: Ssshhhh Viv, I'm ok , you are not at fault ok, By god's grace Ivaan came and rescued me at the right time , even you all came . Stop blaming yourself ok. And how dare you to say you don't deserve me ?

I was staring  at  her eyes .

Shravu: I love you Viv , I love you...sorry it took me so long to confess , but not anymore , you deserve my love , and me . I was broken with whatever happened today, I just needed you with me , that's why I called you .

I was waiting for this moment from a long time . Finally she confessed her love for me, my happiness doesn't have any bound right now.

I hugged her tightly again.

Me: I love you my drama queen

Shravu: I love you too viv

We both had this never ending smile on our face.

Shravu: I have to go now Viv, I told Kiara Di to stay with Bhai, but he will go to my room to check on me for sure .

Viv: Ok ,stay at home tomorrow, no need to come to college .

Shravu: oh please!!! No!!! I will get bored, I can't stay at home , I just want to come to college and we have to go the police station to teach that garbage bin a lesson right? So that's all I will sleep nicely now , come to pick me in the morning ok?

I chuckled...

Viv: I'm glad to see my drama queen back on action ... Good night girlfriend...

I said pecking her forehead..

Shravu: Good nigh boyfriend.

With that she went inside and I came to my home with a smile on my face .

Writer's POV

When shravu was coming inside the house Reyansh was descending from the stairs with a tensed Kiara behind him.

Reyansh came and hugged shravu .

Reyansh: Princess where were you? Are you ok?

Shravu: I'm ok Bhai, I just went to the backyard to get some fresh air.

Reyansh: Are you sure you are ok?

Shravu: I'm perfectly alright Bhai, and I'm coming to college tomorrow. So I have to get my beauty sleep now . End of discussion...

Reyansh and Kiara chuckled.

Reyansh: Ok maam.

Shravu: Good night Bhai and Di.

Reyansh/Kiara: Good night princess/ baby...

She was surely affected with whatever happened, but she was blessed to have her family with her , and she felt relieved after confessing her feelings to Vivan . She went to sleep hoping for better and bright day.

Writer's POV

In the morning Vivan came to pickup shravu, They all reached the college. They all came to the jamroom All except Reyansh, Kiara and Vivan hugged Shravu while Shravu giggled.

Shravu: Oh my Filmy gang. I cant breathe , leave me enough hugging now.

All chuckled and left her.

Mr.Gavin and Miss. Alijah came to the jamroom too. Miss. Alijah hugged Shravu while Mr. Gavin caressed her hair.

Mr.Gavin: Iam Sorry Shravu they used my name to get you, you thought that I called and you got trapped.

Shravu: Oh god Sir it's not your fault. and come on guys stop blaming yourselves, its non of our fault, let's go and teach that psycho a lesson. I so want to slap him. Shall we all go?

All: Let's go

They all went to the police station , Ivaan and their principal were there too. They came near Shravu.

Principal: Are you ok kid?

Shravu: I'm perfectly alright sir.

She said smiling and she went towards Ivaan.

Shravu: Ivaan, thank you so much for saving me from this psycho, if you didn't come on time I cant even imagine what would've happened with me, Thank you so much.    

Ivaan: No need to Thank me Shravya. Even you all saved me from going to jail that day, actually I'm sorry Shravya for behaving like a jerk, that's too since the first day on your college after that I have said so many things to hurt you mentally. I'm really ashamed with my behaviour towards you and others. I have a sister in your age , but still I have  hurt you a lot. please forgive me guys.

All were happy to see him regretting for his mistakes.

Shravu: I'm glad that you have changed now Ivaan and leave all that now , We never hated you, i forgave you when you saved me yesterday. I knew that you are not that old stupid Ivaan anymore,

Ivaan and others chuckled, They all thanked Ivaan , Shravu Slapped Rish so hard that he collapsed on the floor. All laughed including police officers. They gave proof against Rish. even Ivaan gave his testimony against Rish. Then they all went back to the College.

Here's the 52nd chapter guys ....
Most awaited one for the shravu and vivan's fans....
I'm gonna end this book after few more chapters .... What do you all think? Shall I end it? Is there any scenes which you all wanna see...
Please vote and comment..
Stay Safe