chapter 35🌷

Writer's POV

It's been four weeks since Vivan left the country.
Only one month left for the Talent show.
The gang was incomplete, whenever they are in the jamroom, the only thing they do is practicing for the Talent show .
Whenever they practice shravu goes to the library.

Vivan is living alone in a apartment, he cant sleep in the night , so he takes pills to sleep every night, he misses his gang so much, and shravu too.
It's really hard for him to stay alone , but he is stubborn to forget his past, he isn't ready to believe that whatever happened in the past won't repeat.
He informed the principal sir , that he needs a break, and principal sir was helpless so he didn't say anything to him
The whole college knows that Vivan left.

Shravu doesn't talk much, she speak whenever needed only .
She doesn't do drama and she have not smiled from a month.
The only thing she does was dancing.
She haven't sing from a month .
Others also the same , they doesn't play pranks , they doesn't bunk lectures, doesn't mess with anyone .
They all completely different now .
But they always try to cheer shravu's mood but fails each and every time.

They had Mr.lee's lecture.  there was a revision going on , so he was asking questions from students randomly.

Ivaan: sir, why are you not asking questions from the so called most talented gang in the college ?
He said looking at the gang.

They rolled their eyes at his comment.

mr.lee: Don't teach me Ivaan! Mind your own business...
He said glaring at him and he kept quiet.

Mr.lee: Shravya can you answer the question?

Shravya was lost in her thoughts and she didn't hear what he said .
Tiya nudged her and she came into her senses.

Shravya: Yeah sir.

Mr.lee asked the question, he was sure that she will answer perfectly as she is a very intelligent girl.

Shravya: Sir I don't remember the answer , I'm Sorry.

Everyone were shocked to hear this including Mr.lee. Ivaan , Maddy and Lisa  started laughing at her, Mr.lee scolded them .

Mr.lee: That's ok shravya .

Shravya: Sir can I please use the washroom?

Mr.lee: yeah , shravya go .

While she was going , mr.lee stoped her and said slowly.

Mr.lee: come back when you feel better shravya, it's ok, you can get the notes from others .

Shravya nodded and went out .

She was sitting in the college garden.

Shravya's POV

It's been a month Viv, still there's no news about you, you didn't care to call or message anyone of us .Not even your family. Do you even know how broken we are? Without you we are not the same Viv, I'm not that drama queen anymore Viv, I don't have that smile on my face , which you used to love.

I didn't knew when I started sheding tears.

Mr.Gavin: Shravya.

I wiped tears quickly.

Me: Yes sir? Ma'am ? What happend?

Even Miss.Alijah was there.

Miss.Alijah: What happend to you darling? Why are you here alone?

She asked while they both got seated beside me .

Me: I was not in a mood to attend the class, so I came here to get some fresh air.
I said looking here and there.

Mr.Gavin: You sucks at lieing .

I kept quiet.

Mr.Gavin: Aren't you practicing for the Talent show?

Me: How can I practice when I don't have my partner sir ?

Mr.Gavin: You don't need a partner to sing kid, sing the same song alone , and you have your solo dance performance too tight?

Me: I will do the dance performance sir, I can't disappoint principal sir , for him I'll do it .but I can't sing .

Miss.Alijah: We miss our drama queen, our chatter box shravya ,

Me: I miss myself , and I miss my gang too maam

She side hugged me while mr.gavin was caressing my hair .

They both tried to cheer my mood , but they failed . I feel really bad to disappoint them.

Writer's POV.

After failing to cheer shravu Mr.Gavin and Miss.Alijah went to the jamroom.

Kiara: What happend sir and ma'am?

Shub: Is she ok now?

Mr.Gavin: I'm sorry guys, but she is totally broken , we tried our best but it was unsuccessful.

Miss.Alijah: She needs her gang back and her best friend too.

Maira: We know ma'am even we need our gang back . And only Vivan can do that.

Abhay: But no use of reminding about him, as he didn't care about us , he just left us all alone .

Mr.Gavin: He must've got his own reasons to leave kids.

Ricky: Then why can't he share with us sir ? We all are best friends.

Nikki: And we don't hide anything From each other .

Reyansh: We lost our energy, we lost our smile , and our little sister too , she's not our little shravu anymore.

Kiara: Everything will be fine reyansh , I know Vivan will come back soon.

Miss.Alijah: Yess children, everything will be fine , take care of shravya and you all please practice for the Talent show well ok?

They nodded...

Shravya came back ....

Reyansh: Princess come and sit .

Kiara: I'll ask a riddle today .

Shub: surprising ok ask

Kiara: We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it?

All were pretending to think hard.

Maira: What is it?

Kiara: The letter "E'' ha ha ha

All were pretending to laugh  shravu knew that they are doing this acing to cheer her up , but it's not easy for her to be normal again.

Shravu gave a fake smile .

Like that they spent the day....

Here's the 35th chapter....
Double update today.....
Please vote and comment Guys...
Let me know your ideas about this chapter....
Any guesses for the next chapter?
What about something romantic in the next chapter?
See you all in the next chapter...
Stay safe...