Chapter 11🌷

Writer's POV

Like that girls spent the night irritating the people in the police station.

Boys were really worried for the girls.
When boys came to police station with a lawyer, they could here the girls laughing. They were shocked.

Boys went near them.

Reyansh: Girls are you all ok?

Abhay: You guys are enjoying it seems,

Ricky: You guys are on a picnic?

Vivan: seriously? You guys doesn't even care that you guys are in the jail .

Shub: Are you all drunk?

Girls: Hiiiiii, we missed you guys.

Kiara: yes we are ok.

Tiya: Yea what else to do? We were getting bored here so we started enjoying talking and laughing.

Maira: can't you see monkey, that we are in jail .

Shravu: why should we care? we didn't do anything wrong so we don't care.

Nikki: No, we didn't drink we just went to dance and to spent some time with each other.

Their lawyer spoke to the police officer and they got bail .

When the girls came out of the jail.

Boys went to them and they all hugged each other and then they had a group hug.

They all were talking with each other.

Shub went and hugged Nikki tightly and then cupped her face and asked.

Shub: You are ok baby?

Nikki: Don't worry Shubi i'm fine .

Others: Babyyy????

Shub and Nikki realized what they did and they thought that they should tell them .

Abhay: Why did you call Nikki baby?

Maira: What's going on between you both?

Kiara: Are you both dating?

Tiya: When did this happen?

Shub: Guys guys guys stop!!!
Yeah we are dating . We were going to tell you guys but didn't get time.

Vivan: What the.....

Shravu: Viv language .

Viv: Sorry mom
He said rolling his eyes.

Ricky: How can you both hide this from us?

Reyansh: we don't hide anything from each other , how can you guys do this?

They were damn angry and started scolding them while shravu went to the police officer .

Shravu: Police uncle, please arrest them . They did a big crime .

Officer: what did they do?

Shravu: They hid that they are dating .... That too from us . That's a big crime . You should punish them .