Chapter 46🌷

Writer's POV

Ricky knelt down and started crying loudly... Others hugged him...

Ricky: I can't loose her , I can't loose her.

Tiya: Even we can't Ricky, nothing will happen to her.

Ricky: How will I live without her? No no she have to get fine , she can't leave me like this.

He was muttering while sobbing. All were stunned to hear this .

Nikki: You love Maira?

Ricky nodded all looked at each other.

Abhay: From when?

Ricky:I don't know , Now only I realised it , I can't live without her.

He said crying...

They waited outside the ICU, hoping that Maira will regain her conciousness.

Other side in Ivaan home, Ivaan, maddy Lisa were waiting for the driver's call.

Ivaan: Hello , what happened? Why didn't you call me ? Is the work done?

Driver: I'm ...I'm so..rry sir , I don't think she will survive.

Ivaan stood up with shock

Ivaan: what the hell are you saying ? I told you to do a minor accident, only a hand injury or a leg injury... I didn't tell you to kill her...

Driver: There was a problem in the brake sir, I couldn't control the speed . She was surrounded by a pool of blood. I don't think she will survive .

Ivaan: ugh... I'm gonna kill you ...

Maddy: What happend Ivaan .

Ivaan: Maira... Her condition is critical it seems, he's saying that she won't survive.

Lisa: so let her die, what's in that? I hate them.let her die then their gang will be quite from some time. They should learn a lesson for messing up with us

Ivaan: Lisa!!! Shut up!!!

Maddy: Why are you getting so frustrated Ivaan? Are you scared that you will be jailed?

Ivaan: Are you mad, I know I hate them but I would never want to kill them. I just wanted to teach her a lesson . I never thought about killing them.

Maddy nodded and Lisa rolled her eyes.

In the hospital.

It's been three hours ,still maira was unconscious.

Doctor: Only one hour left, if she doesn't wake up , then we will have to stop hoping about her .

Ricky: Can I go inside please ?

Doctor: Yeah, you can try, she can Hear you, only a miracle can save her son. But I will let you go in. Go.

Ricky's POV

I looked at my friends who's looking at me hopefully, I Just want to see her.

I slowly went inside the room, Maira was lieing in the hospital bed with a bandage on her forehead and with her fractured Leg. Internally her spinal code was damaged too. There was some machines connected to her...
Is this our tomboy who never stay in a one place for a while , I never imagined that I will see her in this condition.
I got seated on the chair which was beside her bed.
And holded her hand gently.

Me: Maira, what have you done to yourself? Can't you look around while walking? Look at your condition? Doctors are saying that if you stay unconscious like this, then ... then we will lose...

I couldn't complete, tears were rolling down from my eyes wetting maira's hand.

Me: Maira please try to fight for yourself, please wake up, I I can't see you like this , please wake up and call me monkey, our friends are broken Maira, they are suffering seeing you like this , even me , I promise I will listen to everything you say, I will not argue with you , I won't irritate you, I won't call you lizard,I will take care of you ,I will love you .... Yes Maira I love you , I don't know from when, but now I realised it and iam damn sure about it .... I really love you, please don't leave me ,please...

I said sobbing while keeping my head on her hand... Suddenly I felt her hand moving, I looked at her and found her trying to open her eyes... My mind was going mad with happiness....

Me: Doctor!!!! Doctor!!!!

Doctor came running , and checked her, maira opened her eyes and looked at me with tears. Our eyes didn't move from each other...

Doctor: she is fine , This is a miracle, she must've listened to whatever you said , you took her back from death, let her sleep now . she needs bed rest for at least one week..

Doctor said patting my shoulder.
I went near maira and caressed her hair.

Me: Sleep, you need rest..
I was going go out but she called me.

Maira: Ricky..

Me: Hmm?

Maira: I love you too monkey..

She said shuttering, I smiled and pecked her forehead...

Me:I love you more, will talk about this later..take rest ok?

She nodded...and I came out, our friends witnessed the whole scene , they hugged me tightly, I know they are overwhelmed.

Vivan: Ricky I got to know who did this ?

Me: Who's that Vivan?

Vivan: It's Ivaan

Me: I'm not gonna leave him
I said gritting my teeth...

Kiara: No Ricky, We are not gonna leave him, he crossed all the limits now ....

Kiara said while others agreed with her...

Here's the chapter 46th....
Another official couple....
What do you all think about this chapter?
Please vote and comment...
Some exciting twists are awaiting...
See you all in the next chapter...
Stay safe guys...