Chapter 51🌷

Writer's POV

Shravya: You... But why? Why are you doing this Rish?

(Yes guys its  Rish, who trapped her)

Rish: You don't know ? You rejected me !!! You rejected my love for you .... I know you love that Vivan, that's why you rejected me right?

( Rish proposed Shravya, but she politely rejected his proposal as she conciderd him as just a friend)

Shravu: Are you insane Rish? You were just a friend to me ...and this is not love , just let me go Rish.

She said walking towards the door ...

Rish: Not so easily, let me complete my work atleast...

He said while holding her from her arms tightly and she winced in pain

Shravu: What work are you talking about?

Rish: I'll make you mine tonight at any cost , then I'll see how you will reject me ...

Shravu got shocked and with all her force she pushed him down and found a Rod. She started beating him with that...But he took the Rod from her and threw it away and pushed her on to the floor.

Shravu: Helppp!!!! Bhai!!!! Viv!!!! Di!!!! Somebody Help!!!

She screamed , the Rish slapped her ...

Rish: Shut up!!!! Just shut up ok!!!! Noone can hear you...

Shravu: Rish... Plea...se leave ...me ....let...me...go...you ...a..re...doi..ng... Wrong... Please Rish....

She said while crying....He ignores her and laughed...

On the other side All came to the jamroom.

Reyansh: Where's princess?

Nikki: There's a message in the group , saying that she is going to meet Gavin sir as he call her...

Tiya : But it's been too long now right.

Vivan: Let's check with Gavin sir.

They all went to meet Gavin sir.

Abhay: Sir where's Shravu?

Mr.Gavin: I don't know kids , she must me with you all right?

Maira: But she said that you called her to meet you.

Mr.Gavin: what? No !! I didn't call her...

Shub: Then where's she ?

Kiara: It's my fault I shouldn't have let her go alone ...

Ricky: It's not your fault Kiara , let's find her

They all  got worried and started to look for her everywhere.

Shravya's POV

Rish tore  my blouse sleeve ... I kept on struggling , but he is too strong ... I was trying my best push him off .... I screamed for help again , suddenly the room door opened. And someone came inside...
It was Ivaan.

Ivaan: Rish!!!!!! Leave her right now!!!!!
He roared .....

Rish: Go from here Ivaan , noone can save her from me today, and even you hate their gang right ? Just leave and let me do my work ...

Ivaan came and punched him, he helped me to stand up .On that time our gang came too...

Writer's POV

All were shocked to see her like that all went towards her ....boys were going to Beat Rish , but girls stopped them.

Kiara: Let us deal with him today...

With that girls started beating him even Reyansh, and Vivan joined them. While Abhay was hugging shravya to console her , tears were streaming down her eyes ....

Mr.Gavin: Kids ,leave him , he will die ...

Vivan: Let him die sir, I'm gonna kill him today!!!!

Mr.Gavin holded Vivan and Shub stopped Reyansh....

Mr.Gavin went towards Rish who was wincing with pain  and slapped him.

Mr.Gavin: How dare you!!!! You used my name to trap her!!! Ridiculous I'll make sure to get you punished , so that you won't repeat anything like this ever again !!!!

Reyansh went towards shravu who was still hugging Abhay... And pulled her towards him ...

Reyansh: Princess are you ok?

Shravu nodded in negative...

Reyansh: what did he do?

Shravu: He.... He.... Tried....t..o... Mo..Les..t me Bhai...

With that she brokedown...Reyansh hugged her tightly and took her out of that room...
All of them were broken ,and Vivan was feeling useless as he couldn't be with his love at this time.

They all took her home ... They all wanted to stay with her but , Kiara said she will manage . Others went home ... Kiara helped her to freshen up, their parents were not at home . Shravu was still in shock ... Kiara and Reyansh tried to calm her down but there was no use ...

Vivan couldn't control himself anymore he called Kiara and told her to give the phone to Shravu , she did and went to Reyansh's room.

Shravu kept the phone on her ear.

Vivan: Shravu...are you there?

She hummed while sobbing..

Vivan: Shravu please stop crying .... Baby I can't see you breaking like this .... I know whatever happend was ....... But before something unwanted happen Ivaan saved you right.... I know what you are going through right now .... But you are my strong girl Noh please calm down....and we all are there with you .... He is a psycho. I will make sure to get him punished.... But please don't break like this...
I feel so useless that I was not there to save nor to console you now . I feel so .... I'm sorry but please don't cry....
Even he ended up with tears

Shravu: Don't say like that  Viv, you are not at fault. I won't cry ... I'm strong..... And nothing happend ...

Vivan: That's like my girl , I'm sorry I'm not there with you now

Shravu: Viv can you come here now ?

Vivan: Now ?

Shravu: please.

Vivan: I'll be there in ten minutes...

Here's the Chapter 51....
Please let me know your comments ...
And any idea why Shravu called Vivan?
Few words for Rish and Ivaan guys???
Please vote and comment....
Stay safe ..
Next chapter maybe one of the most awaited chapter...