Chapter 15🌷

Writer's POV

They all went to there rooms to sleep but the girls were lost in their thoughts reminding the way boys behaved today with them.

Shravya's POV

Iam really lucky to have these people in my life , they are my life , they all have different special places in my life, I got brothers and sisters who loves me and pampers me a lot and Viv, I got my best friend in him.... Is he just my best friend ?

Kiara's POV

What happend to Reyansh today? I'm really shocked , the monster Reyansh became so romantic today ...wait... What? Romantic? What's wrong with you Kiara? Oh god I have become dramatic after staying with shravu , but yeah I like this face of Reyansh.....

Maira's POV

Monkey... ha ha ha ,I mean Ricky, he have complimented me before also but today it was different, the way he said those words , his eyes conveyed a different story...

Tiya's POV

Was Abhay serious today? He always flirt with me and with others girls in the college also, but he is never serious about them, I know that very well, today he was serious , why don't he understand that I love him? The way he behave with me ,it makes hard for me to control my emotions.... Uhh go to sleep without thinking nonsense Tiya.

Nikki's POV

I was in love with shub from the first day of our college , it was indeed love at first sight for us . I am really lucky to have best friends in my life , I'm blessed to have them ,I got little sister also , I don't need anything else in my life....

Writer's POV

All woke up in the morning, got ready , had breakfast and left for the college.

In the college

They attended all the lectures they had before the interval and after the interval they were getting the results .

Tiya: I'm scared about the results guys ....

Shub: Me too

Kiara: Me three

Abhay: me four

Maira: me five

Vivan: me six

Reyansh: me Seven

Nikki: me eight

Ricky: me nine

Shravu: me ten

They all looked at each other and burst out laughing.

They got an announcement saying that their results are out....

They went near the notice board to check the results ...

All checked their results....

They all came to the jam room without even talking to each other , they all were shocked .

Reyansh: Guys let's tell our results, shub start,

Shub: 97%

Nikki: 97.5%

Reyansh: 96%

Kiara: 98%

Ricky: 94%

Abhay: 94.5%

Vivan: 95%

Tiya: 96%

Maira: 95%

All looked at shravu as she was silent , they all were worried for her as she is the youngest as well because she joined the college later.

Reyansh: What happend princess?

Shravu: 97% Bhai

All: Omg yayyyyy!!!!

They all did a group hug and was dancing all around as they were the toppers of the college .

Shub: we did it guys ....

Nikki: I'm so proud of our gang..

Abhay:. I never expected this much from myself.

Maira: we are the toppers

Reyansh: And Kiara not bad ah, topper of the college

All congratulated her they all decided to have a ice cream party...

Then the principal conducted a meeting to wish the toppers .
When they were returning from the meeting they met Mr. Lee

Mr.lee: Here comes the so called toppers of the college , or shall I say the cheaters...

They all were shocked to hear this.

Reyansh: Excuse me Mr.lee, we are not cheaters.

Mr.lee: I'm sure you all have cheated ,you all never concentrate in my class , you all are back benchers and you all can't be toppers.

Shub: seriously Mr.lee we never cheated , we never concentrated on your class because we don't like you, you literally hate our gang and we all worked hard to get this marks.

Vivan: Who said that back benchers can't be toppers?

Abhay: You never expected us to get this marks,that's the problem

Ricky: Don't ever think that we are cheaters Mr.lee

Their gang were damn angry and there were two people a who listened to their conversation

It's their principal and Mr.Gavin

Principal: How dare you Mr.lee?

Mr.Gavin: You can't tell like this to this children Mr.lee , they are very talented and if they doesn't concentrate on your class it means there's something wrong in you because in my class they are my best students .

Principal: Mr.lee , you can't talk to students like this, they are the toppers if the college and the most talented students here. This kind of behaviour from a professor is not acceptable here...

Mr.lee: I'm sorry sir

He went after glaring at them

Principal wished them and went from there

Mr.Gavin: i'm so proud of you my kids

All: Than you sir and we love you....

Mr.lee: Love you too my children and if this Mr.lee say something to you guys then come and tell me ok?

All: Ok sir

They all came to their jam room and spent sometime with each other and Went home .
Their parents were very proud of them.

So here's the 15th chapter guys ...
The next chapter is gonna be emotional....
Please vote and comment my amazing readers....
See you all in the next chapter
Take care