Chapter 41🌷

Writer's POV

After two week of friendship Day as usual they came to the college .
Boys joined college's football team.
It was their first day and girls came to support them .
Boys were on fire ... While girls were going mad on them, and was cheering for them...

After that they had Miss. Sheela's lecture, she is a kind teacher but she hates when students doesn't complete the assignments.
Last week she gave an assignment to all the students.
All completed it .

As usual our mischievous gang was sitting in the back benches .

Shravu was sitting in between shub and Ricky .

Ricky: Shravu ...

Shravu: what Bhai?

Ricky: Take shub's assignment slowly, I'll hide it in you backpack , let's have some fun.

He whispered slowly .shravu giggled and nodded .

Shub's entire concentration was in the lecture. Even others were concentrating .
Shravu slowly took the assignment and gave it to Ricky, and he hid it in Shravu's backpack which was next to him.

Miss.sheela: Students give me your assignments...

She started collecting the assignments from the front and was proceeding towards them.
Shub noticed that his assignment was missing... He started looking for it everywhere.
Shravu and Ricky pretended as if nothing happened.
Others handed over their assignments except shub.

Shub: shravu did you see my assignment?

Shravu: No Bhai , I didn't , where you kept it?

Shub: I kept it here only , but I can't find it ...

Ricky: Look for it properly, you'll find it ..

Shub: Baby can you check in your backpack ?

Nikki: No it's not there Shubi .

Shub was  worried....

Miss.sheela: Shub where's your assignment?

Shub: I don't know ma'am I can't find it .

Miss.sheela: What? Didn't you complete it , I didn't expect this from you , you are the most studious boy in my class!!! How can you be so irresponsible shub? You deserve a punishment for this ...

She said disappointedly.
Shravu and Ricky sensed that it's getting serious.
Shub was looking down without saying anything.

Shravu : shub Bhai, let me check in my bag , maybe you've kept it there .

Shub: Why will I keep it there? I'm sure I didn't.

Shravu took the assignment from her backpack . Shub glared at her, while others were suppressing their laughter.

Shravu: ohh you have kept it here Bhai, and you forgot .

Shub gave the assignment to miss.sheela .

They went to the jamroom and all burst into laughter except shub.
He Smacked shravu's head lightly.

Shub: You little prankster, didn't you find anyone else to play your pranks ? I thought I was gone , such a naughty girl you are ...

Shravu: Sorry my handsome  brother , but it's not my idea , it was Ricky Bhai's idea, I just helped him.

Ricky smiled sheepishly

Maira : I knew it , I knew it that it's this monkey's idea.
She said slapping his arm.

Shub came and punched .

Shub: stupid , I won't leave you .

Ricky: Sorry dude , now forget it , it was just a small prank.

Shub sighed as he knew that there's no use of telling them anything .

Reyansh : Guys I thought of telling mom and dad about me and Kiara .

Abhay: What's the hurry?

Kiara : It feels so bad to hide it from them Abhay , so we thought to inform them, my parents are on a business trip theses days so we are going to tell Reyansh's mom and dad.

Tiya : That's good , there's nothing to hide , I know they won't say no to you .

Kiara : I hope so .

Vivan: When are you both planning to tell?

Reyansh: Today , as they both are at home today , so can you all also come with us , it will really help us please guyss.

All: Ok Sure...

They went to Reyansh and shravu's home after college .
Mom and dad was sitting in the lobby , they greeted them and got seated with them.

Reyansh's pov

I was sweating as hell, no matter how grown up iam , I'm still scared of dad .

Me: Dad, Mom I need to tell you both something important.

Dad: Yes reyansh , what is it ?

I looked at Kiara , she was looking nervous others were encouraging me to tell.

Me: Not me , actually Kiara wants to tell you something.

Kiara glared at me while others were shooting daggers to me ... No I really can't tell this to dad , I don't know how they will react .

Dad: Kiara what is it dear?

Kiara: Umm, uncle , ehh, I .... I umm nothing uncle actually shravu  will tell you ...

Shravu gave her a look and Kiara was pleading with her eyes .

Dad: Oh god you kids are testing my patience, princess no excuses at least you  tell me what happend.

All gave a All the best look to shravu and she glared at me and Kiara .

Shravu: Dad , mom . Reyansh Bhai and Kiara Di love each other , they are in a relationship, he proposed her Infront of the whole college , but he doesn't have the gut to tell you both about it .

Dad and mom was giving me death glares.

Dad: What do you have to say Reyansh ?

Dad was literally shouting ...

Me: Dad, mom I'm sorry I hid it from you both , but I really love Kiara , she is perfect for me , I don't deserve her at all , but we both love each other a lot ...

They were still looking angry.

Mom: Kiara how can you darling ? I didn't expect this from you. How can you fall in love with my monster son? You have a very bad choice .

Me and Kiara looked at them totally confused.
And they all started laughing.

Mom: Idiot , don't you remember I told Ricky to record your performance of the talent show , I saw your proposal too, I didn't knew that my son is that romantic. Then I told your dad also...

Dad: And we don't have any problem with your relationship. We are happy for you both.

Me and Kiara hugged them.

Kiara: Guys why didn't you all tell us ?

All: Because we wanted  to have fun...ha ha ha ha

Here's the chapter 41....
Hope you all liked it...
Let me know your comments...
Please vote guys...
See you all in the next chapter...
Stay safe ....