Chapter 42🌷

Writer's POV

Boys were in football practice and the girls were in the jamroom.

Tiya: Shravu

Shravu: Yes Di

Tiya : why don't you play a prank on Abhay.

Shravu: No Di not on him, he's my pranking partner , what if I play a prank on you it won't make any difference right...
She said with a teasing smirk. Other girls giggled .

Tiya : Naughty girl, Abhay is little upset these days so that's why I told  you to make his mood , I don't know what's bothering him.

Nikki: So try to know about it , we all are best friends Tiya , but the relation you both share is completely different, be with him when he needs you the most Tiya.

Kiara: Maybe he is disturbed because of something related to Anya .

Maira: Even I think so , he's very good at pretending, but he doesn't know that we are his best friends and he can't hide anything from us .

Shravu: I have an idea

She said with a devil look girls knew that something mischievous was cooking on her mind.

Shravu came out of the jamroom with the girls . She pasted a strong tape on the entrance of the jamroom.

Maira: What are doing cutie ? If someone enter the jamroom then they will get pasted on this as it's not visible .

Shravu: Ha ha ha that's what I wanted Di we will hide somewhere here as soon as Abhay Bhai opens jamroom door he will get pasted on this , and I have a liquid from which we can get him out of the tape quickly .so no worries .

Kiara :from where do you get such devil ideas.

Nikki: You are really dangerous.

Tiya: But yeah it's gonna be super fun

Girls : Yesss.

Shravu messaged Ricky .

Shravu: Ricky Bhai , when you all are coming to the jamroom let Abhay Bhai come first and let him enter the room first ok?

Ricky: But why ?

Shravu: You will get to know about it , just do what I said bro

Ricky: Ok ma'am

Boys were coming towards the jamroom and the girls hid behind the pillars.

Abhay was lost in his thoughts.. Ricky slowly gestured others to slowdown but Reyansh didn't understand this and he passed Abhay and went towards the door, before anyone could stop him ,he got pasted on the Tape .

Reyansh: What the heck!!!! Who did this ? Get me out of this guys.

Shravu: oh my butter scotch ice cream !!! I'm dead !!! I'm damn dead ...

Others were laughing while rolling down in the floor , even Abhay , while Reyansh was groaning with anger .

Maira: Oh god , I can't stop laughing, Reyansh why did you spoil the plan ? Ha ha ha

Reyansh: Don't tell me you did this maira .

Maira: I never play pranks it's your own cute little sister.

Shravu passed him nervous smile .

Reyansh: Princess !!! You are so gone today , what kind of a prank is this ?

Kiara: Stop scolding her Reyansh! She was going to play this prank on Abhay , but you came first and spoiled the whole plan

Abhay stopped laughing hearing this .

Abhay: What ? On me ? Seriously shravu ? How can you do this to me ?

Shravu:No no Bhai It was Tiya di's idea .

Abhay: Tiya!!!!

Tiya: No how can I even think of doing a prank Abhay , its Nikki.

Nikki: What nonsense it's not me it's maira .

Maira: Seriously? It's Kiara .

Shub: you made a mistake Maira , we all know that Kiara will never play pranks .

Vivan: You all stop blaming eachother , you all did this together but I'm sure the mastermind is shravu! Isn't it shravu?

Shravu nodded slowly .

Reyansh: Get me out if this shravu .

Shravu: Yeah yeah Bhai , where's that liquid maira Di ?

Maira: I gave it to Kiara , Kiara where's it ?

Kiara: Yeah it's in my bag , let me get it...
She looked for it but she couldn't find it..

Kiara: I can't find it..

Ricky: ha ha ha then you will have to stay like this forever

All started laughing

Reyansh: I am gonna kill you girls, such a irresponsible girlfriend you are Kiara ? Your boyfriend is stuck here and you are laughing ..

He said groaning

Kiara: Waohh Woah monster calm down I have the liquid .

She took the liquid from her pocket and strated applying on the tape.

All were stunned ,
Reyansh was glaring at her while others were laughing...

She removed the tape from him . He was burning with anger .

Vivan: Calm down buddy , it was just a prank.

Reyansh: Yeah yeah it was just a prank I'll tell shravu to prank you next time ,then you will know .

All: Ha ha ha ha

Abhay: But it was really funny girls ...

Tiya was admiring his smile secretly, she was glad that because if shravu's prank he smiled .

Miss.Alijah and Me.Gavin came there .

Mr.Gavin: hello kids .

All: Hi sir and ma'am.

Mr.Gavin: We have something to share with you all?

Shub: What's that sir?

Mr.Gavin: We both are in a relationship and we are getting married after three months .

All were stunned and was very happy to hear this while Miss.Alijah was blushing .

All: Woow congratulations sir and ma'am.

Kiara : We were waiting to hear this news.

Nikki: We always wanted to see you both together...

Maira : We are very happy...

Mr.Gavin: Yeah yeah beacause of  your teasing session , we both became very close and I proposed your ma'am.

Shravu: Wow sir romantic huh.

Miss.Alijah: Stop teasing him shravu.

All: Awwwwwww

Mr.Gavin: Your whole gang is invited for the wedding , I'll tell you all the dates and all later. You all have to be there for sure ok?

Vivan: Of course sir , we will be there...

Here's the Chapter 42...
I'm getting some awesome comments from you guys for this book....
This is a fun chapter..
We all deserve professors like Mr.Gavin and Miss.Alijah right?.
Your comments really means a lot guys...
Keep supporting me...
Vote and comment...
Stay safe guys .....