Chapter 20🌷

Writer's POV

Next day they all came to the college as usual and all were busy with their projects.

All were sitting in the jamroom, Lisa came there and took Abhay with her . Tiya was still hurt .

Kiara: Shub you were supposed to share abhay's past with us , remember?

Vivan and shub looked at each other and Vivan indicated him to tell everything.

Shub: Yeah I think it's the time for you all to know about it , we never talked about this in the last few years , only me , Vivan ,Abhay and abhay's family knows about this ,
Abhay was not like this when we were in the school, we three went to the same school, we are buddies since then. Vivan was one year younger to us , but as we play cricket together we all were always together, there was a girl in our class , her name was Anya.

She was a very bubbly girl,as well as very pretty. She was a huge fan of cricket , she always use to come and watch us playing Cricket. Like that we all became very good friends. She was my and vivan's first girl best friend. Abhay started. Falling for her , even she was...In one of our school function Abhay proposed her and she accepted him happily.... They were happily dating for years, we all shared a unbreakable bond. They were each other's life. One day we all went to hangout and while coming Abhay said that she is going on a date with Anya. When they was returning from the date, they both met with an accident. I got a call from the hospital, me and Vivan rushed to the hospital and there we got to know that ... That we lost Anya .
She was dead. Abhay was badly injured so he was unconscious for three weeks.
Me and Vivan both were broken, we lost out best friend, our sister, our secret keeper, our advisor, our partner in crime...... Abhay lost his lady love whom he loved more than his life. we both didn't have any idea about how we gonna handle Abhay.

After three weeks when Abhay got concious, the first question he asked was
"where's Anya? She is ok right?I want to see her"

We both told him everything but he was not in his senses to accept the truth.
He started hallucinate about Anya.
He used to see her everywhere, used to talk to her, he neglected cricket , studies and everything, he was in depression for a year.

Somehow after consulting doctors he stopped hallucinating, but he couldn't move on, Anya was his first and true love . His family was very worried for him but he didn't listen to anyone .
After our lot of effort he agreed to play cricket as it was Anya's dream to see him in the national team.

Then to stop thinking about Anya, he started flirting with other girls , he is trying to be a play boy ,so that people won't think that he's scared to fall in love , he never shows that , he has a past like this . He Has suffered a lot, only we know how hard it was for him.
But now he's becoming normal because of our gang , the friendship we all share now helps him a lot, he plays pranks now , when he played pranks with shravu, me and Vivan was very happy.

But we know that he still miss Anya , he is not at all serious about Lisa , but I'm sure he's trying his best to move on .... That's his story guys....

All of them were in tears, they couldn't believe that Their Abhay has suffered like this

Vivan: Tiya , we all know that you love Abhay, that's why we shared this story with you all, but it's not easy for him to fall in love again Tiya. maybe some day he will move on but don't have any hopes about him, You will have to understand that.

Tiya: I know Vivan , I completely understand....

They didn't speak for a while as they were not able digest whatever shub said.

Shub: Please don't let him know that you all know about his past now.

All: Never .

Shravu: Do you guys have a picture of her? Can I see it .

Vivan: yeah.

Aditi bhatia as Anya

Maira: she is really pretty

Maira: she is really pretty .

All: Yeahhh.

They all decided that they won't tell anything to Abhay about this and Tiya promised herself to forget her feelings for Abhay and try to be a best friend to him.

Here's the 20th chapter guys.....
What do you all think about this ?
What is your idea about Abhay's past?
Whatever I have written is all my imagination guys ..... None of this is true.... Please remember that....

Vote and comment guys....
See you all in the next chapter...
Take care....