Chapter 9🌷

At shub's place

Shub's POV

Tomorrow I'm going to England and I'll be coming after 1 week and I can't wait till then to express my feelings to Nikki. I can't anymore.

Writer's POV

With that he drove to Nikki's place and called her .

Shub: Hello, Nikki can you come out ?

Nikki: Shubi , at this time ? What happened? are you ok? and what are you doing here ?

Shub: come out, you will get to know

Nikki: Ok wait.

Nikki came down and saw shub leaning to his car .

Nikki: Shubi are you ok? Why did you came to meet me in midnight?

Shub: I need tell you something

Nikki: Come with me there's a park near by we will go there and talk

They started to walk to the park and shub interwined his hand with Nikki's.
And she blushed.

They came to the park.

Nikki: Ok now tell me Shubi , what happend?

Shubi: yeah, its ummm I don't know how to say

Nikki: are you nervous for the matches ?don't get nervous Shubi just do it. I know you can do it.

Shub: No it's not about the matches

Nikki: Then what?

Shub knelt down Infront of her and forwarded his hand to Nikki

Shub: Nikki I don't know how to express my feelings . I just wanted you to know that I love you. I really love you. From the first day of college I fell for you . And I want you to be with me forever . I wanted to tell you a lot but I forgot everything.I dont even have a ring now, I wanted this to be more romantic but I couldn't stay for another week . I love you Nikki.

Nikki was shocked with this sudden proposal but she was more than happy she was having tears in her eyes .

Nikki: I love you too Shubi . From a long time .

She said giving her hand to him. Shub was really happy they hugged each other and shub kissed her forehead while she kissed his cheek .

They spent some time together and shub went back home .

In Shravu's home

She was sleeping when she heard someone knock her window .

Shravu's Pov

Oh god what's that noise? Is it a thief ? No must be a ghost ? Ehhh what to do .
I took a badminton racket and went near the window when I pulled the curtain I saw Vivan
What the hell is he doing here?

Writer's POV

Shravu opened the window and Vivan came inside her room.

Shravu: Viv! Are you mad or what ? Why did you come like this ? You know what, We have a door to come inside our house

She said sarcastically

Vivan: very funny. I know that shravu but Reyansh would have killed me to coming to meet you at this time .